Author Topic: The First Gay President  (Read 1547 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: The First Gay President
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
  Most of its leaders won't even acknowledge there's a war to be fought.

I remember 40 years ago hearing my mom and her friends discussing these issues and acknowledging that most people thought they were nuts.  Well, most of what they feared has come true and still people are running around thinking all is okay.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 03:45:40 PM »
People can't work up the anger and energy over last year's outrage, not when they're being blindsided with even more radical ones today and tomorrow.

Blitzkrieg.

Offline Janny

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »

I remember 40 years ago hearing my mom and her friends discussing these issues and acknowledging that most people thought they were nuts.  Well, most of what they feared has come true and still people are running around thinking all is okay.

I know what you mean. My mother and I were adamant that within a short time we'd see abortions being performed on full term babies. That slippery slope has certainly come to pass. How far down will we (be forced to) slide with the homosexual/bi/transgendered crap, if the libs have their way? 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »

I know what you mean. My mother and I were adamant that within a short time we'd see abortions being performed on full term babies. That slippery slope has certainly come to pass. How far down will we (be forced to) slide with the homosexual/bi/transgendered crap, if the libs have their way? 

As far as they want to go if we don't stop them.  You can only imagine the animosity and outright hostility the Left has hurled at those of us who voted for NC's Constitutional Amendment to affirm traditional marriage.  This intimidates the weak-sister types.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"