Author Topic: Newsweak Twit slams Ann Romney on Mother's Day, compares to Hitler & Stalin  (Read 838 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
What in the world is the MATTER with these people!?

Are they trying to intimidate Ann Romney into total silence, because that's what it looks like to me.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I made the comment a long time ago that what we needed most in this election was a balls-to-the-wall fighter, if you do not beat the living crap out of these asshats 24/7, they will continue to bully people and get away with grotesquely skewing the shape of the debate...we need to fight fire with thermonuclear weapons and obliterate our enemies.  Failure to do that will result in disaster.  And people know a loser when they see one, people know a cowardice when they see it, and people know when someone has caved into a bully and they do not respect it...no fear, attack, attack, attack!

But, we'll never learn...highroad, respectful tone, remaining quiet...all it does is make your enemies job so much easier...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.