Author Topic: Cop kicks 9-mo. pregnant woman in stomach ....  (Read 731 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Cop kicks 9-mo. pregnant woman in stomach ....
« on: May 15, 2012, 09:13:08 AM »
... Dept. says he was within policy.

... As things escalated Wheeler pulled out his taser and used it on Dozier's brother. She says that's when she started crying and asking the officer why he used a taser on her brother.

Wheeler must not have been in a talking mood because after he used the taser on him, he then kicked Dozier in the stomach.

"I think he really just didn't want me asking him any questions, questioning him, and when I did question him is when he kicked me," she tells Atlanta's Channel 2 Action News. "I was upset because I couldn't believe an officer would kick me, with my child in my stomach."

... Officer Wheeler says that he couldn't tell that Dozier was pregnant and that he only kicked her because she came at him aggressively. He also described the kick as "a front push kick to the abdomen, as he was taught to do at the academy," in his police report.

... This isn't the first time Wheeler has acted questionably. In 2011, he was accused of manhandling a 53-year old woman, twisting her arm behind her back and shoving her face down into a patrol car. She says she was only trying to check on her grandchildren who had just got in a car wreck with their mother. This past January, Wheeler was accused of showing up to the wrong address when called, and then shooting that family's dog.

Wheeler is currently under criminal investigation.

Gee!  Ya THINK!

H/T Billy Beck
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Cop kicks 9-mo. pregnant woman in stomach ....
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:47:01 AM »
So is the rest of the department afraid of this guy because I don't understand why he lasted this long.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 12:19:11 PM »
This mad cow is out of the pen...and the farmer doesn't seem to want to lose an animal no matter if it is diseased or not...

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »
This past January, Wheeler was accused of showing up to the wrong address when called, and then shooting that family's dog.

I remember this  ::puke:: time to clean house.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »
I hope all the petty tyrants of the world know that when general order becomes chronically broken down, there are people out there who keep lists.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »
Good.  I got the list of lists. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 06:47:14 AM »
What did he mean he didn't know she was pregnant, she was 9 months meaning sticking out way out. Lying piece of garbage.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:55:27 AM »
I wonder if he knows if his gun is loaded?

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.