Author Topic: Bruce Willis, 67, to retire from acting ....  (Read 418 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Bruce Willis, 67, to retire from acting ....
« on: March 31, 2022, 08:33:51 AM »
.... due to aphasia.

Read he'd been experiencing symptoms for some time. 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bruce Willis, 67, to retire from acting ....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 09:42:33 AM »
Bummer, some types more problematic than others...and the causes can very too and some more serious than others as well.

Can't blame him for stepping aside.  Probably more in it for the fun than the money in these latter years...sure he'll find more fun to do with family and friends.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 08:00:24 PM »
I’ve noticed, when out & about, that he has 4-5-6 new grade B movies (on DVD) out — none of which look too appealing — but maybe he was cramming them in knowing his time in front of the camera was short.

On another semi-related note — the whole #plandemic scam has decimated the movie industry — used t’be I’d be anticipating DVD releases regularly. The only movie I’ve purchased this year has been ‘No Time to Die’ (James Bond) — also looking to get Denzel Washington’s ‘Macbeth’ & ‘The Batman’ in a few months.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 08:37:48 AM »
Things have hit the skids ever since Hollyweird stopped caring about standards or hiding their hatred of normal Americans...the Plandemic has hit the industry hard, but then again they literally asked for it, didn't they?  Seems everything is hitting stream channels now.  No matter, trying to find wheat among the chaff hasn't changed.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.