Author Topic: Stacy McCain, blogger aka "The Other McCain" ...  (Read 10879 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Stacy McCain, blogger aka "The Other McCain" ...
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2012, 10:44:15 AM »
Hopefully in November we can give Washington a Morning After pill.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »
Gonna have to go to Plan B.

If the above report of Walker's actions in the courtroom are accurate, he couldn't have picked a more important moment to screw up and act like a douchebag. It seems to me this was the one chance to smack Kimberlin down according to the law, holding justice and the standard of civility up against Kimberlin's naked abuse of law enforcement and the judicial system. Instead, Walker failed to understand the import of the moment, and fumbled the ball.

At least that's my read, regardless of how right he is, how wrong the judge is, or what has gone before. This needed to be handled right.

What you say has merit, however there are other factors here:

From Patterico ...

I am told that Aaron raised the Brandenburg case (that’s U.S. Supreme Court precedent on incitement, folks) and the judge said he didn’t care about Brandenburg.

That’s what I’m told.

So Brett Kimberlin, knowing that Aaron was coming to court to defend against a civil “peace order,” lay in ambush with a criminal charge, so that Aaron would be arrested.

One wonders if this is his new strategy: he sues you for your blogging, and simultaneously obtains a peace order saying you harassed him. If you blog about him again, he gets a judge to rubber stamp a criminal complaint for violating the peace order.

Now, if you don’t show up for the lawsuit, he gets a default judgment. If you do, you get arrested for blogging.

Catch 22. And a nice scam if you can get judges gullible enough to go along with it.

This is, I had thought, the United States of America. I thought we had freedom of speech here.

It will take a few days to nail down with precision what happened. But if the account I have given here turns out to be correct — if the basis of the arrest today was that Aaron incited others by blogging about a public figure — I want all lovers of the First Amendment to stand tall and ride to Aaron’s defense.

Because they’re not done. They claim they’re just getting started:

H/T nb
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2012, 11:31:22 AM »
Better be a Plan B or we can all kiss what little is left of our Bill of Rights goodbye...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2012, 10:23:01 PM »

We can't have the rule of law without lawful judges.

Until recently we and the judges were expected to
have and to exercise common sense, it should be
illegal for an idiot to become a judge.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
That's a litmus test CO, our side isn't allowed litmus tests, only the other side...didn't you get that message?

/

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2012, 09:42:07 AM »

We can't have the rule of law without lawful judges.

Until recently we and the judges were expected to
have and to exercise common sense, it should be
illegal for an idiot to become a judge.

I'm afraid CO, that there's not enough of us non-idiots to go around.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
It appears to me this judge is senile and ignorant...prospects for an appeal look good, as soon as they can get out from under this fool!

http://patterico.com/2012/06/04/audio-and-transcripts-from-the-hearing-where-aaron-walker-was-arrested-for-blogging-about-a-public-figure/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 11:20:27 PM »

Judges gone wild, as full of themselves as congress, this situation
will be rectified one way or another.  It would be a blessing if by
the voice of the people we reattained the rule of law.  ::pray::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 06:54:38 AM »
I dunno CO, time and events are not exactly conforming to our desired outcome...

::angry::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »
Thomas Jefferson recognized that people are willing to bear any number of abuses and usurpations unless and until they become absolutely intolerable.  It's no different now.  I don't know what the breaking point is, or even if there's a breaking point, not when people are still eating well and watching mindless entertainment in a La-Z-Boy recliner.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »
 I don't know what the breaking point is, or even if there's a breaking point, not when people are still eating well and watching mindless entertainment in a La-Z-Boy recliner.

yep.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
Kimberlin is pursuing this in the People's Republik of Demokratik Maryland for a reason.  The Constitution of the United States isn't really recognized as law here.

Secondly, from what I read of all accounts, Kimberlin is NOT a political individual:  he's a stalker, and running true to form.  His "reward" in all  of this is the psychological manipulation of his victim~and he is willing to go to any lengths to get it.  He just has happened on a victim group that is a very lucrative target for him, because he can get paid by organizations to stalk their "enemies."

The only difference between a stalker and a serial killer is that we haven't found the bodies of the stalker's victims.  Yet.

And the only way to stop either one of them is by death.  Preferably theirs.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
Kimberlin is pursuing this in the People's Republik of Demokratik Maryland for a reason.  The Constitution of the United States isn't really recognized as law here.

Secondly, from what I read of all accounts, Kimberlin is NOT a political individual:  he's a stalker, and running true to form.  His "reward" in all  of this is the psychological manipulation of his victim~and he is willing to go to any lengths to get it.  He just has happened on a victim group that is a very lucrative target for him, because he can get paid by organizations to stalk their "enemies."

The only difference between a stalker and a serial killer is that we haven't found the bodies of the stalker's victims.  Yet.

And the only way to stop either one of them is by death.  Preferably theirs.

Eventually it will probably come to that, but probably not before Kimberlin draws first blood.  Eventually someone will have to hurt this bully, and hurt 'em hard.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 04:49:14 PM »
Good News! From Legal Insurrection

H/T Gateway Pundit:

State Attorney General decides to drop criminal charges filed by BK against Aaron Walker.

While Walker remains under a gag order, at least he is free from criminal charges based upon the flimsy and outrageous claim that he violated a prior “peace order,” via Michelle Malkin, Brett Kimberlin fail alert: Criminal charges against Aaron Walker dropped:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/06/criminal-charges-dropped-against-aaron-walker-but-gag-order-remains/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 09:34:06 PM »

Team Kimberlin’s Busted Hustle Now Beginning to Unravel Rapidly

Bob Belvedere at Camp of the Saints is fond of quoting General Patton’s famous lecture on tactics:
[blockquote]“Now there’s another thing I want you to remember. I don’t want to get any messages saying that ‘we are holding our position.’ We’re not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we’re not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We’re going to hold onto him by the nose and we’re going to kick him in the ass. We’re going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we’re going to go through him like crap through a goose!” [/blockquote]

Every day, we grab hold of some piece of the Kimberlin saga — some previously unreported fact or overlooked detail, some development on the legal or political front — and we push it as hard as we can, making the story new and fresh every day. One month into this epic battle of informational warfare, there is now a nationwide readership of thousands following this story with fascinated interest, and I am keenly aware of the need to keep moving the ball down the field, like a football team driving toward a touchdown.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2012, 07:06:23 AM »
Good.  Keep kicking the bastard and all who support him!

::asskicking::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2012, 01:19:52 PM »
It's a good thing that charges against Aaron Walker were dropped. But the fact remains that he was arrested and taken into custody, his life completely disrupted, his long-term freedom threatened, and Kimberlin faces no consequence.

If Kinmberlin ultimately faces no consequence, the template is set for legal harassment of law abiding citizens to be wielded at will by the Left.

Kimberlin must pay, one way or the other. If lawlessness is to be used to intimidate and threaten conservatives, and the legal system will not enforce justice, then the only remaining option is for citizens to mete out justice regardless of the law.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »
It's a good thing that charges against Aaron Walker were dropped. But the fact remains that he was arrested and taken into custody, his life completely disrupted, his long-term freedom threatened, and Kimberlin faces no consequence.

If Kinmberlin ultimately faces no consequence, the template is set for legal harassment of law abiding citizens to be wielded at will by the Left.

Kimberlin must pay, one way or the other. If lawlessness is to be used to intimidate and threaten conservatives, and the legal system will not enforce justice, then the only remaining option is for citizens to mete out justice regardless of the law.

Today, the gag order against Aaron Worthing aka Walker was lifted and shortly afterward, he was SWATted.

Aaron Worthing ?@AaronWorthing

BREAKING NEWS: tonight I was swatted. More details to come. @Liberty_Chick @Patterico @ali @michellemalkin @AoSHQ @Dust92 @rsmccain

Aaron Worthing (AKA: Aaron Walker) was just ungagged by a judge and allowed to blog about Brett Kimberlin.

Today he was swatted.

Twitchy had the celebratory tweets today about the ungagging.

The celebration was short-lived, because Worthing was SWATted a short time later.

Here is Aaron Worthing’s (Aaron Walker) last tweet at 7:32 et

Aaron Worthing ?@AaronWorthing

My wife and I are safe. Will be more details when I can provide it. Wife was very upset dealing with her.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2012, 08:02:43 PM »
People doing this need to be killed.

Yeah I said it. Maybe I'll rethink it later, but I don't see an end unless the right people die.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson