Author Topic: 20,000 Felons Including Killers, Arsonists, and Stalkers Signed Wisconsin Recall  (Read 711 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Put Wisconsin First recently matched Wisconsin recaller’s names and addresses to Wisconsin Court Cases.

There were over 400,000 matches of cases and charges from just over 900,000 signatures.

It took Put Wisconsin First nearly 30 days running 5 home computers hitting the WCCA Wisconsin web site searching names then matching addresses. The website found everything from election fraud to a guy who is guilty of homicide with a modifier of not guilty by reason of insanity. The man is currently residing in a mental health facility. He signed and self-witnessed the form from the address of the mental hospital!

** Over 50 of the recallers were found to be not guilty due to mental illness.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Oh, what a tangled web THEY weave. Scumbags! This evidence alone should invalidate the petition for recall. The Demonrats have attempted to invalidate the vote of 2010 via fraud. Civil rights and franchise voting rights have now been violated. What will happen now/ ::popcorn::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
What will happen now/

Umm... nothing?  That's my guess.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
But do they get to vote?

Probably yes.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Not really new news, just pisses me off how long it takes to get uncovered!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes

From what I read it's been a big job to sort through since the state doesn't do it.

Thankfully some people decided to do it.  This is what needs to intensify across the US.  No longer accepting the information given.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

From what I read it's been a big job to sort through since the state doesn't do it.

Thankfully some people decided to do it.  This is what needs to intensify across the US.  No longer accepting the information given.

And most importantly to that end REQUIRING ID to vote and ID to sign petitions!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.