Author Topic: strong support for homo marraige...Where???  (Read 684 times)

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
strong support for homo marraige...Where???
« on: May 23, 2012, 12:50:57 PM »
So why has every state that has put it up for a vote had it soundly beaten??

More false news from the left.

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-support-gay-marriage-now-exceeds-strong-opposition-040227742--abc-news-politics.html

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: strong support for homo marraige...Where???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »
The media is trying its hardest to convince America we love gay marriage....and electric cars. I would net be surprised if it is true blacks are willing to support gay marriage. They would follow barack to the gates of hell.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
It's a perfect example of the Left's narrative manufacturing process. They attempt to pull off a case of life-imitates-art, writ large.  Another of the Left's favorite rhetorical weapons is the fait accompli, their insistence that such and such thing is destined to be on the winning side of history, and all you who resist are just tilting at windmills.

It's all a part of their attempt to make you feel isolated and anachronistic in your opinions, because when they succeed in doing so you're more likely to go with the flow. That the "flow" doesn't actually exist is immaterial.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:39:56 PM »
"That the "flow" doesn't actually exist is immaterial."

True, but even their proglodyte brains suffer trauma after the majority demonstrates its will on this issue over and over and over again...making their heads pop is a win-win!

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 01:51:50 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-support-gay-marriage-now-exceeds-strong-opposition-040227742--abc-news-politics.html

It's a poll.  Big deal.  What counts is what's done in the voting booth, as you say, fingerroll.  Even the pollsters know people will often tell them what they think the pollster wants to hear rather than risk sounding like a BIGOT.

We got a call at the house the day of the vote from a woman assuming we would not be supporting the Amendment.  Set her straight, I did.

I've heard several Leftys spout the fait accompli nonsense, as Glock wrote, "proven" by how the opposition percentage keeps dropping in the polls.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »

It's a poll.  Big deal.  What counts is what's done in the voting booth, as you say, fingerroll.  Even the pollsters know people will often tell them what they think the pollster wants to hear rather than risk sounding like a BIGOT.

We got a call at the house the day of the vote from a woman assuming we would not be supporting the Amendment.  Set her straight, I did.

I've heard several Leftys spout the fait accompli nonsense, as Glock wrote, "proven" by how the opposition percentage keeps dropping in the polls.

Same thing in action here! 
http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5943.0.html
Dropping numbers mean they're winning!

::hysterical::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »

Strong support for homo marriage.....If you only poll homos.....( man, that sounds disgusting)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »

It's funny to watch them slither further and further out onto that slender branch called presumption. They are so sure that they have an accurate read on America's heartbeat. Then watch has they become muddled & befuddled when things don't go as they hope.

Stupid leftists.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »

Strong support for homo marriage.....If you only poll homos.....( man, that sounds disgusting)

It does!   ::puke::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »

It's funny to watch them slither further and further out onto that slender branch called presumption. They are so sure that they have an accurate read on America's heartbeat. Then watch has they become muddled & befuddled when things don't go as they hope.

Stupid leftists.

They are good at demonstrating their lack of intelligence. 

I figure they must enjoy being laughed at as they crash & burn.

::hysterical::