Author Topic: In the Rush Limbaugh style of "I hope he fails"...  (Read 624 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
In the Rush Limbaugh style of "I hope he fails"...
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
...proof of failing is all around us, his disaterous polices that shackle us with a Health Care law nobody wants and everybody hates, more debt than any human has ever before created, wasteful spending on a epic scale, stratospheric unemployment and an economy beaten into the ground with taxes, regulation and hatred...wars waged on conservative women and the productive class...everything good and decent belittled, badgered, broken, beaten and battered...

And now poor Stymie himself appears to be breaking down...

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/05/24/obama-misses-entrance/

Good.  I hope he breaks down some more...hope he falls apart and fails utterly...

For the good of America and her future!

::praying::   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: In the Rush Limbaugh style of "I hope he fails"...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 08:29:40 AM »
C'mon, you know this just means more vacations and rounds of golf are in the offing.

As to taxes being raised, that actually hasn't happened yet. That particular turd is going to be a departing gift from BO to the next administration when the GWB tax cuts expire on January 1. Taxmageddon is coming and it will not be pretty.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 09:03:22 AM »
I'm blaming him in advance, OK?!  He's wanted to jack up rates ever since he got in the place...I'll bet he views it as his greatest disappointment.

And let him golf and vacation all he wants!

Hard to raise money goofing off.  Seeing him goof off some more and seeing the Wookie live it up and complain about how hard her damn life is...watching them spend taxpayer funds by the hundreds of thousands (or millions) while so many are struggling and unemployed is just more good PR for our side!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 09:19:06 AM »
I hope his heart fails.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 09:21:11 AM »
Wednesday’s Obama Schedule
7:00 am ET || Departs White House
8:40 am MT || Arrives Colorado Springs, Colorado
10:00 am MT || Delivers the commencement address at the United States Air Force Academy
1:30 pm MT || Departs Colorado Springs
2:00 pm MT || Arrives Denver
3:35 pm MT || Speaks at a fundraiser; Hyatt Regency, Denver
4:35 pm MT || Departs Denver
6:10 pm PT || Arrives Mountain View, California
7:20 pm PT || Speaks at a fundraiser; private residence, Atherton, California
9:10 pm PT || Speaks at a fundraiser; Fox Theatre, Redwood City, California

Good thing he works for the government, the carbon
tax on those two 747s must be tremendous.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
On the tremendous scale nothing can beat the lies and hypocrisy spewing out of this clowns mouth!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 11:29:01 AM »
What I fail to understand is that Stymie and his minions consistantly refer to his policies and programs as "popular" ... The Auto Bailout , The Stimulus , Stymiecare , Gay Marriage , Tax Increases etc. , etc., ... while , at the same time , every reliable poll of note shows all of them to be decidedly unpopular . The bastards brazenly defy and ingnore facts . What is black is white , what is isn't , up is down ... It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen in American Politics and I've been following it avidly since 1964 . They've sold a sh*t-load of Americans on the idea that this country is a fantasyland where everybody runs around wearing wax lips and eating free candy dispensed by a kindly old man in a big white house ! It's not just Washington ... this whole country has become Bullsh*t Central !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 12:05:50 PM »
I can't argue that SH, the contagion is well established.  It's why cleaning up the GOP or chucking it aside if it blows it this time around is paramount to even having a chance at rolling back all the insanity and restoring the constitutional republic we all used to know.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »

Yes, and when he assumes the throne he
will refer to that BS history to validate his
ascension.  He can it a cr@p sand witch and
I'll eat tacos in Mexico.