Author Topic: Spot the Lefty  (Read 475 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Spot the Lefty
« on: May 25, 2012, 08:58:15 AM »
So a person claiming to have been conservative has written a piece for Solon called "My Break with the Right"

Its funny. He still thinks Liberals can be reasoned with. Apparently he now lives in South America. My guess is that he has no clue what is going on here.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Spot the Lefty
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:56:33 AM »
And then there’s the late Andrew Breitbart (assassinated on the orders of Obama, natch). A video from February shows him shrieking at peaceful protesters: “You’re freaks and animals! Stop raping people! Stop raping people! You freaks! You filthy freaks! You filthy, filthy, filthy raping, murdering freaks!” He went on for a minute-and-a-half like that. Speak not ill of the dead? Sen. Ted Kennedy’s body was barely cold when Breitbart labeled him “a big ass motherf@#$er,” a “duplicitous bastard” a “prick” and “a special pile of human excrement.”

The new right loved it! Upon his own death shortly after, Breitbart was immediately sanctified and sent to lead the Seraphim. He was repeatedly eulogized as “the most important conservative of our time never to hold office,” skipping right past William F. What’s-his-name Jr.

There was nothing “conservative” about Breitbart. Ever-consummate gentlemen like Buckley and Ronald Reagan would have been mortified by such behavior as Breitbart’s – or West’s or Heartland’s. “There you go again,” the Gipper would have said in his soft but powerful voice.

Fumento believes it's all still "a gentleman's game", that "the new right" going gloves-off is a problem.  Too bad he doesn't get it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
Leaked Heartland Institute documents revealed...

My side doesn't need to lie to make a point.  Enjoy your new career at MSNBC,  Michael Fumento.

The rest is just literally babbling all over the place.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »
Thanks for the excerpt - saves me from dipping my noggin into the open sewer that is salon.com.  ;)