Author Topic: Obama Administration Combats Racist Air  (Read 1182 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Obama Administration Combats Racist Air
« on: June 03, 2012, 11:30:14 AM »
The Obama Administration has identified the latest front in its tireless war against America's systemic injustice: asthma.  A new report, succinctly titled the "Coordinated Federal Action Plan to Reduce Racial and Ethnic Asthma Disparities," issued jointly on May 31st by the EPA, HHS, and HUD, argues, in effect, that freedom has led to an unfair distribution of healthy lungs, and therefore steps must be taken to achieve respiratory  justice.

... Here is a summary of the "justice" issue at stake:

Nearly 26 million Americans are affected by this chronic respiratory disease, including 7 million children, especially minority children and children with family incomes below the poverty level.  Asthma rates of African American children are currently at 16 percent, while 16.5 percent of Puerto Rican children suffer from the chronic respiratory disease, more than double the rate of Caucasian children in the United States.

It is very clear from this statement that, were the asthma rate among whites equal to that among visible minorities, there would be nothing to talk about.  The concern of this report, in other words, is not asthma, but alleged racial and ethnic inequality.

Consider very carefully the wording of this bizarre expression of the problem: seven million American children have asthma, "especially minority children and children with family incomes below the poverty level."  What does "especially minority children" mean in this context?  That minority children suffer asthma more severely than white children?  That minority children and poor children are of greater concern than white children?

... The official environmental justice advocates having increased the atmospheric CO2 with their important observations, the floor is ceded to HHS Secretary Sebelius:

The report is a blueprint for how we can work together to reduce asthma disparities.  One key factor that is so critical to controlling a child's asthma is access to health care.  Uninsured people with asthma are less likely to take the preventive medicine they may need to keep their condition under control, making them more likely to suffer an attack.  That's why we are focused on expanding access to care.

"Asthma disparities."  If you needed a single phrase to add to your time capsule so that future humanoids could have a glimpse of the cultural absurdity of the era of modern liberalism, you couldn't do much better than that.  And how does one combat "asthma disparities"?  But of course: ObamaCare.  The problem, after all, as Sebelius explains, is "uninsured people with asthma."  Ergo, the Obama Administration proposes to put an end to "uninsured people" -- at the price of putting a premature end to a lot of "insured" people, when they are deemed too old or infirm to warrant further federal healthcare funding that might be used instead to ameliorate asthmatic injustice.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/obama_administration_combats_racist_air.html#ixzz1wkSmoRYm

The rest of the fisking found at the link.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Obama Administration Combats Racist Air
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:36:02 AM »
No Sebelius, you f**king moron. The problem is not lack of access to healthcare. The problem is your toxic cesspool "urban" centers. You keep "minoritahs" imprisoned by your "assistance" programs so they can never leave your special hell, and then when they can't breathe, you demand that we "assist" them some more.

f**k you.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
The trouble for the Left is, reality itself is the guilty party.  Everything they want to do runs contrary to nature and reality, hence coercion becomes the central ingredient to all of their schemes. And it still fails, because Reality's batting average is 1.000.

This makes about as much sense as declaring a war on the racial disparities of sickle cell anemia, and blaming it on the conditions imposed by institutional racism.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 12:14:34 PM »
  Seee why I hate these people? It's crap like this that just sends me into a screaming fit!!Now I just wanna break things!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 12:33:42 PM »
  Seee why I hate these people? It's crap like this that just sends me into a screaming fit!!Now I just wanna break things!!

We have plenty of room over here on the Dark Side of the Force!

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »
No Sebelius, you f**king moron. The problem is not lack of access to healthcare. The problem is your toxic cesspool "urban" centers. You keep "minoritahs" imprisoned by your "assistance" programs so they can never leave your special hell, and then when they can't breathe, you demand that we "assist" them some more.

f**k you.
Don't hold back! ::gaah::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 02:16:46 PM »
Asthma is racist, therefore, asthma must be white.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »
Why can't the gummint just figure out a way to make more white kids get asthma? Would that be just as "fair"?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
Why can't the gummint just figure out a way to make more white kids get asthma? Would that be just as "fair"?

No he needs the white kids to blame for minorities having it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »

Didn't Kurt Vonnegut have a novel with that premise, including a figure known as the Handicapper General?  Attractive and athletic people were disfigured and hobbled to negate their individual superiority. Instant equality!

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:21 PM »

Didn't Kurt Vonnegut have a novel with that premise, including a figure known as the Handicapper General?  Attractive and athletic people were disfigured and hobbled to negate their individual superiority. Instant equality!

Diana Moon-Glompers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 09:46:53 PM »
The trouble for the Left is, reality itself is the guilty party.  Everything they want to do runs contrary to nature and reality, hence coercion becomes the central ingredient to all of their schemes. And it still fails, because Reality's batting average is 1.000.

This makes about as much sense as declaring a war on the racial disparities of sickle cell anemia, and blaming it on the conditions imposed by institutional racism.

Exactly so.  The Left desires a "fair" universe, something manifestly not possible.  And quite a clear indication of mental instability, in that their concern is to fundamentally change the nature of the universe.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 09:54:32 PM »

Or white kids don't get treatment in reparation
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
Sooooo sick of this bullsplatter...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 11:22:18 PM »
Sooooo sick of this bullsplatter...

::gaah::

Oh, so ditto that. 

BlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlackBlack.....

12% of the population and that's all we hear when we aren't hearing "hispanichispanichispanichispanic".

So. f**king. sick of it.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »

You forgot the 2%, sound like 40, LBGT peoples.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 04:05:38 AM »
I guess we're going to have to find another name for "Black Lung Disease" ! ::whoohoo::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 08:24:22 AM »
Maybe we can teach Obama voters some basic housekeeping, so as to not attract roaches and other nasty household vermin. 

::thinking::

Nah.  Make too much sense for the paternalistic white types.  ::gaah::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 12:13:59 PM »
I guess we're going to have to find another name for "Black Lung Disease" ! ::whoohoo::

Not to mention the Black Plague, aka the Black Death.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »

Not to mention the Black Plague, aka the Black Death.

Black eye, Black & blue, Black hole...

::facepalm::

ETA - First Black _______!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:38:18 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.