Author Topic: Muslim Outrage, Intimidation, and Blackmail  (Read 1156 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Muslim Outrage, Intimidation, and Blackmail
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:02:23 PM »
Eileen Toplansky compiles a list of products yanked off the market and atonements made for them to muslims by businesses seeking to appease the religion of pieces.

Here's the latest:

The latest assault occurred on May 27, 2012 and is targeted against a McDonald's Toy. According to the Saudis, the toy "abused the Prophet Muhammad by placing his name at the base of a toy that is being distributed as part of the Happy Meal, a toy which steps on the name 'Muhammad.'" In response, the Saudi McDonald's has withdrawn the toy from all its restaurants, "in order to safeguard against any accusations or misunderstandings."

Indeed, this should be a turning point!  It should make Western commercial interests hunker down and refuse to give into the blackmail, expensive redesign implementation, self-censoring loss of creativity, and death threats - all byproducts of these phony pseudo-angry outbursts by far too many Muslims.  These preposterous fabrications demand that our righteous indignation call for the end of Islamic triumphalism. It is time for our voices to be heard. We need to recall that "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin, Speech to the Pennsylvania Assembly, November 11, 1755)

At what point will the West politely say, 'No, we will not be intimidated by your rage. We will not be coerced.  We will not be frightened into dhimmitude by people who cannot tell the difference between a design and the name of their prophet?  When will the West see through yet another excuse to make us bow to these Islamic extremists who will "be outraged by anything short of our adopting Sharia law?"

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/muslim_outrage_intimidation_and_blackmail.html#ixzz1wkpZHj4H

"This should be a turning point!"  "Refuse to give into the blackmail ... and death threats!"  Got that?

I bolded "a MacDonald's toy" because it took two more clicks to get to a photo of the damned toy, which the author and/or AT declined to print.

"We will not be coerced".  Yah.  Okay.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Muslim Outrage, Intimidation, and Blackmail
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 02:12:53 PM »
I seem to recall Burger King also profaned Allah by having a chocolate swirl on top of their iced coffees that allegedly resembled the word Allah in Arabic script.

That anyone takes such complaints seriously is a testament to how far we have fallen as, not just a civilization, but as sane people. These companies are like the parental enablers of the screaming brat in a restaurant. They accommodate its infantile demands because it's their path of least resistance, only making the brat even more of an irritant to everyone else at some other time in some other place.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 03:26:24 PM »
I seem to recall Burger King also profaned Allah by having a chocolate swirl on top of their iced coffees that allegedly resembled the word Allah in Arabic script.

That anyone takes such complaints seriously is a testament to how far we have fallen as, not just a civilization, but as sane people. These companies are like the parental enablers of the screaming brat in a restaurant. They accommodate its infantile demands because it's their path of least resistance, only making the brat even more of an irritant to everyone else at some other time in some other place.

Read the piece; that's in there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »

The government's assault on children and parents authority is ceaseless.

My McDonald's had one of those big playpens for kids.  The parents, usually moms
and their friends (who were also moms) would take their kids there for the obvious
safe environment that distracted the kids and allowed the parents a visit.  The place
was always packed.  No more.  McDonald's remodeled it and eliminated the play pen.
No more happy meals, no more place for moms to gather for a moments piece while
the kids safely played.  Now they get the usual workers at lunch then the kids from high school and an assortment of others.  Speculatively, they lost at least 15% of their business.  I guess that's cheaper than lawsuits from Obama.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 09:49:09 PM »
Free pork products for every purchase/service given, businesses would clean up like you wouldn't believe and the Muzzies can scream all they want.

That's how I'd do business.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:20:29 PM »

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19168109/2-pig-heads-hung-outside-mosque-in-france
[lots of blood on the ground]

The mayor condemned "this odious and blasphemous act toward the Muslim community."

France has an estimated 5 million Muslims, a population that has struggled with discrimination.

Must have been done by some Germans on holiday.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19168109/2-pig-heads-hung-outside-mosque-in-france
[lots of blood on the ground]

The mayor condemned "this odious and blasphemous act toward the Muslim community."

France has an estimated 5 million Muslims, a population that has struggled with discrimination.

Must have been done by some Germans on holiday.

Yep.  Mustve been .......

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 12:14:32 AM »
Similar things are done to synagogues (usually by the musloids, though the media always concoct some neo-Nazi explanation) and there isn't nearly the outrage. And what condemnation does occur is always tempered with some qualifying statement about how Israeli policies invite such things.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 06:52:33 AM »
Heh, yeah, "the muzzies asked for it", throw that at 'em, should make their tiny little vacuum nodes pop!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.