Author Topic: The 2012 O'Bama Campaign Follies (a collection of gaffes and missteps)  (Read 2229 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Something that has been observed and reluctantly mentioned by the MFM is that the 2012 version of the O'Bama campaign for president is not anything at all like the 2008 campaign.

Aww.

Too bad.

So, I thought, why not chronicle the bungles?

There have already been many starting with the kickoff of the campaign to a more than half empty stadium.

My entry for today is the kickoff of the national media campaign which is going to be at, of all things, the MTV Music Awards.

Here is an article about it complete with the details of the "contest" that the ad is highlighting. The comments (from San Francisco Chronicle readers no less) are revealing...

"Obama's the most divisive president of our time."

"Yep, he needs to win the kids vote again. Because everyone knows only the cool kids watch MTV. Gag.
Actually, serious question. Who DOES watch MTV these days?"

"He seems to avoid adult audiences lately. I wonder why?"

"If the president thinks that he needs to appeal to the brain-dead MTV generation, it really is desperation time."

Yes, there are quite a few brain dead O'Bama supporters in the mix, too, who spout the usual nonsense about racism and how President Zero is going to win big in November but remember...there used to be no dissent at all on sites like this.

I leave you with the creepy ad put out by Anna Wintour (editor of Vogue) inviting you to pony up your money so that you can have dinner with her, Sarah Jessica Parker and the O'Bamas. Yeah, right.

BTW...the above video is hosted at youtube by the O'Bama campaign so the comments have been thoroughly scrubbed of any dissent.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...Lets see how they like thier dinner as obama whips up a quick order of dog.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
"Yep, he needs to win the kids vote again. Because everyone knows only the cool kids watch MTV. Gag.
Actually, serious question. Who DOES watch MTV these days?"
"He seems to avoid adult audiences lately. I wonder why?"
"If the president thinks that he needs to appeal to the brain-dead MTV generation, it really is desperation time."

This is getting very insidious. Today, I'm painting the computer room at home and dialed up YouTube so I could listen to seventeen Miranda Lambert music videos. I'm used to hearing a few commercials now and then between songs on YT, but today every song had an Obama commercial after it, whining about the "high cost of college."

BTW, if you have been living under a rock and don't know who is Miranda Lambert, for your visual and listening pleasure!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mirandalambert?ob=4&feature=results_main
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
How bad is this national ad buy? Even Juan Williams thinks it's a joke...

And the GOP wasted no time coming out with their answer to it:

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Umm, this pic has to qualify as a gaff, right?  I mean screw the article, the pic is hilarious!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/report-axelrod-and-holder-nearly-came-to-blows-in-white-house-argument/

I mean look at that fem-boy flinch like a dandy!  Is that a dead give-away of questionable manhood or what?!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Umm, this pic has to qualify as a gaff, right?  I mean screw the article, the pic is hilarious!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/report-axelrod-and-holder-nearly-came-to-blows-in-white-house-argument/

I mean look at that fem-boy flinch like a dandy!  Is that a dead give-away of questionable manhood or what?!

Geech......moochelle has a black belt on.....Who'd a thought she was a black belt?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Geech......moochelle has a black belt on.....Who'd a thought she was a black belt?

At least she didn't flinch. Looks like she's got more balls than O.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It's true. He is actually behind her in the picture. What an effete pose.

charlesoakwood

Baby momma and momma's boy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I bet he's sporting pink panties with his moonbeam symbol emblazoned on it under them metro-sexual trousers, but damned if I want to verify that!

::exitstageleft::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Those guys at the RNC are really sharp these days. Quite a contrast from three years ago when that idiot Steele was running the show...

And on a related theme...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:04:57 AM by trapeze »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No Obumbler gaff reel can be complete without the worst VP pick in decades...likely to forever own the worst title for this century...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-are-41-joe-biden-expressions-you-must-know/

Funny...they all look like dumbass Biden to me...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And the Wookie gets to have a contribution to this thread -

“And then there’s another member of the class of 2012, Nicolas Sitts, who’s earning his degree in Chemical Engineering,” Michelle Obama said. “I understand that as a member of OSU’s Solar Vehicle Team, Nicolas spent two years painstakingly building a solar car.

“But when he took it out for a test drive last summer, it caught fire and exploded, and Nicolas sustained second- and third-degree burns on his arm, face and leg. But instead of throwing in the towel, within a month, the team was back at work, building another, hopefully less explosive car,” the first lady continued.

The last line received laughter from the audience.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/michelle-obama-cracks-a-joke-about-exploding-solar-cars-during-commencement-speech-video/

Hilarious.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Perhaps this qualifies -

New *Obama* campaign button makes him look like hit and run victim…
HitMe

Yeah, cool.

::hysterical::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I'm sorry but I just can't hear the name "wookie" and not think of Janet Reno. I will always believe that woman had hair on the palms of her hands.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It got those from...ahh...er...

Nevermind.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Perhaps this qualifies -

HitMe

Yeah, cool.

This guy is a tee total ass clown. I'm not sure there is another human who is so self centered. I don't think he cares the gaffs made with his awkward MTV commercial, the campaign buttons, the halos overhead and all the other self centered(ness) of this clown.

The campaign button is only the last piece of evidence that this clown operates in a " style over substance" manner in every aspect of his life. His whole  life is style over substance. His very fiber is style over substance. As more photos emerge, his prototype girlfriends, his freakin books, his community organizer job and now his alligence with the other shallow, all style no substance crowd...... Hollywood. as my dad said, the guy is a mile wide and an inch deep.

As the whole world takes notice......as Putin notices, England notices, china, France, Germany notice. I'm sure the hallowed g20 noticed...... The guy is an empty suit.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Perhaps this qualifies -

HitMe

Yeah, cool.

This guy is a tee total ass clown. I'm not sure there is another human who is so self centered. I don't think he cares the gaffs made with his awkward MTV commercial, the campaign buttons, the halos overhead and all the other self centered(ness) of this clown.

The campaign button is only the last piece of evidence that this clown operates in a " style over substance" manner in every aspect of his life. His whole  life is style over substance. His very fiber is style over substance. As more photos emerge, his prototype girlfriends, his freakin books, his community organizer job and now his alligence with the other shallow, all style no substance crowd...... Hollywood. as my dad said, the guy is a mile wide and an inch deep.

As the whole world takes notice......as Putin notices, England notices, china, France, Germany notice. I'm sure the hallowed g20 noticed...... The guy is an empty suit.

All quite true, but the narcissist marches on, destroying everything he has hated or been told to hate since the day he hatched.  I want this entire regime gone yesterday, last year...I don't know why it was ever inflicted upon us at all!

::gaah::

charlesoakwood

KRAUTHAMMER:

This is a president who speaks for the United States so weakly that nobody cares what he says. The Europeans care what Angela Merkel says about Greece and Spain and Italy. They don't give a damn what the United States says, because it is irrelevant.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
People know an extra-lame lame duck when they see one...many have seen one since January 2009...others more recently...