Author Topic: The 2012 O'Bama Campaign Follies (a collection of gaffes and missteps)  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

KRAUTHAMMER:

This is a president who speaks for the United States so weakly that nobody cares what he says. The Europeans care what Angela Merkel says about Greece and Spain and Italy. They don't give a damn what the United States says, because it is irrelevant.

EXACTLY!!!!!

How this ass clown can garner one vote is incredible. Its why, with the very few democtatic "friends" I have left, I continue to lose respect for thier alliegence. Apparantly they love living with thier collective heads up thier azzes.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

KRAUTHAMMER:

This is a president who speaks for the United States so weakly that nobody cares what he says. The Europeans care what Angela Merkel says about Greece and Spain and Italy. They don't give a damn what the United States says, because it is irrelevant.

EXACTLY!!!!!

How this ass clown can garner one vote is incredible. Its why, with the very few democtatic "friends" I have left, I continue to lose respect for thier alliegence. Apparantly they love living with thier collective heads up thier azzes.

I thought this was common knowledge, but I may have more miles under the belt.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

KRAUTHAMMER:

EXACTLY!!!!!

I thought this was common knowledge, but I may have more miles under the belt.   ;D

It is common knowledge...and why I used the term "apparantly"....I didn't think my few dem friends LIKED it, but they must get used to the smell.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

KRAUTHAMMER:

EXACTLY!!!!!

It is common knowledge...and why I used the term "apparantly"....I didn't think my few dem friends LIKED it, but they must get used to the smell.

Decades ago as a teenager I babysat a neighbor kid...the house was run (literally) by the mother, today we would call these people the nativist wing of the hippie subculture.  Apparently, no, actually they did not believe in picking up after themselves...things evolved naturally in their home...I was happy to leave that house, it creeped me out, I was always worried about sticking to something or contracting something or seeing something I shouldn't...and it smelled as bad as it looked.  For all I know they are still there and have 46 malnourished cats and mountains of feces everywhere.  So you may be onto something about a dysfunctional olfactory system.  Well, they got lots of dysfunctions, this is just another one...

::)

charlesoakwood

Stake in the heart my friends.

Most Arrogant Man in the World

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Can't stand looking and him and there's his damn face every damn time I turn around.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Saw that video earlier. No matter what, this admin has certainly given the right a lot of ammunition to use against it.

And apparently there are those with the stones to use it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Can't stand looking and him and there's his damn face every damn time I turn around.

Yeah, me too.  Seeing that smug mug does not fill me with happy happy thoughts! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is good.

Miami “Heats”!

Heats

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

RickZ

Owebama gaffes?

Who can forget the smartest man on the planet having a diffuclt time figuring out how to operate an umbrella.  Very tricky, these new-fangled inventions.

How about the immortal President In Mom Jeans insulting little girls everywhere by throwing out the first pitch at the 2009 all-star game worse than a little girl.

Obama First Pitch At The 2009 All Star Game

Oh, and let's not forget President Urkel.

ETA:  Owebama bowls a 37.  A frickin' 37!  I did better than that at the age of 5 rolling the ball between my legs!

Play of the Day: Obama Bowls
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:57:15 AM by RickZ »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
No...It's impossible to bowl a 37.

Crap...just watched the clip......It is possible to bowl a 37.