Author Topic: Here's to that vaunted 'new tone'!  (Read 998 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Here's to that vaunted 'new tone'!
« on: June 04, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
LINK

Yeah, here's some more of that 'new tone' that the democrats are always so fond of demanding of Conservatives while they, in turn, completely ignore it...

A National Guardsman who served in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay has sued a woman he tried to rent from, after she told him his war service and her peace activism presented a “conflict of interests” and suggested he seek housing elsewhere — though the Dorchester landlady insists his veteran status “would not impede his chances to rent from us.”

::outrage::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Here's to that vaunted 'new tone'!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »
I hope he ends up owning the building.  Ignorant cow hasn't the good sense to realize it was men like this man who were the reason she doesn't have to speak German here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:16 PM »
I bet if he'd showed up with a boyfriend she would have be happy to rent to him!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 06:13:52 PM »
I bet if he'd showed up with a boyfriend she would have be happy to rent to him!

Hah!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
Take her for all she's...ahh, she ain't worth much I bet!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.