Author Topic: Sex selective abortions in the US  (Read 1465 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Sex selective abortions in the US
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »
LINK

Why is the location important?  Arizona is one of only four states that bars sex-selective abortions.  These two Arizona abortion clinics keep telling this Live Action undercover reporter that sex-selective abortion is illegal in Arizona.  And yet, neither of the clinics stop her from pursuing the abortion based on the baby being a girl, but just tell her not to talk about it:

Sick...just sick.

::outrage::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Sex selective abortions in the US
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
I can't understand aborting based on sex selection.

And isn't that implicitedly acknowledging that you have a person in utero?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »
It is LV.

Contradiction in regards to the official democrat position on the topic. Of course, their official stance has nothing to do with their true stance on the whole topic. They only have to 'sound' good enough to fool their idiot followers in order to retain their votes.

Meanwhile, the genocide continues...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »
As Rush has pointed out, if there's any "war on women" it's this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 06:56:18 AM »
The war will be going up a couple of notches...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9315265/Unborn-babies-could-be-tested-for-3500-genetic-faults.html

Sanger's dreams coming true.  The master race cometh!

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 07:00:08 AM »
This story going mainstream would be enough to change the minds of many mindlessly pro-"choice" women who've never confronted the difficulties of the logic where the rubber (no pun) hits the road.

With the exception of the hardcore Leftist minority, I find it implausible that women - American women, no less - would view abortion as a sex-selection mechanism as anything but repulsive.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 10:36:12 AM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9315265/Unborn-babies-could-be-tested-for-3500-genetic-faults.html

Sanger's dreams coming true.  The master race cometh!

Will they test for the stupid gene?

During my last pregnancy I had 3 or 4 visits at the beginning where the doc asked me every time about getting genetic testing.  I was over 35 (Horrors!) and he assumed I'd be interested.  At the 3rd or 4th visit he could tell I was annoyed and basically said he wouldn't ask again.  Each time he asked there was always that pause as if my answer was unexpected and he had to collect himself.  I mean what did he have to offer a healthy woman if she didn't want genetic testing? Oh, yeah, birth control information.  Seriously, through the entire pregnancy the various doctors I ended up with kept asking if I needed information about birth control. I guess because I already had children and was "older" they assumed I didn't know how it had happened again.  OR assumed I was vulnerable and wouldn't want to be in that situation again (since several months in I ended up with a high risk pregnancy).  In fact in recovery after a C-section the doctor leaned over me and asked if I wanted information on birth control. 

I began to wonder was there some effort going on to make sure I never procreated again? Then I realized it wasn't a conspiracy but rather an effort to get me into the "system" so that I would require "services" and would contribute to the doctors' revenue stream.  Call me cynical.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 11:10:11 AM »

Sanger's dreams coming true.  The master race cometh!

Will they test for the stupid gene?

During my last pregnancy I had 3 or 4 visits at the beginning where the doc asked me every time about getting genetic testing.  I was over 35 (Horrors!) and he assumed I'd be interested.  At the 3rd or 4th visit he could tell I was annoyed and basically said he wouldn't ask again.  Each time he asked there was always that pause as if my answer was unexpected and he had to collect himself.  I mean what did he have to offer a healthy woman if she didn't want genetic testing? Oh, yeah, birth control information.  Seriously, through the entire pregnancy the various doctors I ended up with kept asking if I needed information about birth control. I guess because I already had children and was "older" they assumed I didn't know how it had happened again.  OR assumed I was vulnerable and wouldn't want to be in that situation again (since several months in I ended up with a high risk pregnancy).  In fact in recovery after a C-section the doctor leaned over me and asked if I wanted information on birth control.  

I began to wonder was there some effort going on to make sure I never procreated again? Then I realized it wasn't a conspiracy but rather an effort to get me into the "system" so that I would require "services" and would contribute to the doctors' revenue stream.  Call me cynical.

I think the revenue stream is key. It is what allows them to hide under the cover of "choice" and kiss their oath to do no harm goodbye!  Same with the death cultists like Dr. K, can you imagine the potential profits from snuffing old folks in our aging society?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.