Author Topic: WH Choom Gang  (Read 474 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
WH Choom Gang
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:22:09 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: WH Choom Gang
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:01:16 PM »
When asked what they have learned throughout the course of the internship, a stream of interns respond with things such as: communicating with people from different backgrounds ...

Oh good grief.  Really?  Doesn't one learn that by, umm, living?  Or is she referring to learning how to sidestep the minefields when dealing with the easily offended?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 07:55:18 AM »
When asked what they have learned throughout the course of the internship, a stream of interns respond with things such as: communicating with people from different backgrounds ...

Oh good grief.  Really?  Doesn't one learn that by, umm, living?  Or is she referring to learning how to sidestep the minefields when dealing with the easily offended?

Probably the latter.  If this Regime is about anything it is about damage control, they got a lot of it going on now.  Whatever I can do to overload their staff I am willing to do!

(A little Alinskyism back at 'em!)   ::evil::   ::stirpot::   ::evilbat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:15:43 AM »
After reading the article, I can help but wonder what they could have accomplished with all of that energy if they had actually decided to be productive. ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson