Author Topic: Too bad he didn't lose his job  (Read 885 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Too bad he didn't lose his job
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:36:06 PM »
CNN cancels John King's evening show

NEW YORK — CNN is canceling John King's evening news show, making him the first victim of the network's bad stretch in the ratings.

"JK USA" has aired at 6 p.m. ET since 2010. CNN said Wednesday that Wolf Blitzer's "Situation Room" would expand to three hours, and King will become the network's lead national campaign correspondent.

CNN has been suffering this spring in the ratings, particularly since interest in following the presidential campaign on television hasn't heated up. King's show was routinely CNN's least-watched in the evening.

King has covered seven presidential campaigns, four of them with CNN.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Too bad he didn't lose his job
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 06:36:41 AM »
CNN's looking in the wrong place . They keep expanding Wolfie's air time and their ratings continue to plummet . Maybe they'll eventually get the message .
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:57:00 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Too bad he didn't lose his job
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 06:54:48 AM »
CNN's looking in the wrong place . They keep expanding Wolfie's air time and their ratings continue to plummet . Maybe they'll eventually get the maeesage .

Not till Blitzed is on 24/7/365.  He can work 12 hour shifts with rebroadcasts filling in his nesting time back at the crock pen.  Once their audience shrinks to zero...well no, even then CNN will only think they have a marketing problem...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.