Author Topic: After vous, Alphonse ....  (Read 9719 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: After vous, Alphonse ....
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 12:12:54 PM »
  Where the hell is the leader of the free world?? OH he must be golfing.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2011, 12:16:13 PM »
  Where the hell is the leader of the free world?? OH he must be golfing.

Yeah, umm, he's polishing his, umm (cough) putter...

But I hear Moochelle and the little ones are touring Mayan ruins...I guess they want to see what America will look like after they are done...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2011, 01:19:15 PM »
THIS JUST IN :

TURKEY HAS APPRENTLY RELENTED AND AGREED TO SUPPLY TOWELS TO THE COALITION EFFORT IN LIBYA BUT IS KEEPING IT'S TAFFY IN RESERVE .

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
THIS JUST IN :

TURKEY HAS APPRENTLY RELENTED AND AGREED TO SUPPLY TOWELS TO THE COALITION EFFORT IN LIBYA BUT IS KEEPING IT'S TAFFY IN RESERVE .

BASTARDS!!!!! ::slapfight:: ::evilbat:: ::angry::
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »

It only took them, what, three weeks to figure it out.

Time magazine is reporting that Obama knows the people he is supporting in Libya may be Al Qaida.

Really!  May be? Really?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 05:04:49 PM »

Time magazine is reporting that Obama knows the people he is supporting in Libya may be Al Qaida.

Really!  May be? Really?

Probably by first name.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 05:09:12 PM »
And AQ has same goals as Obama!

As if we didn't already know that.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 05:16:37 PM »

Really!  May be? Really?

That's okay by him, then?  In the interest of burgeoning "democracy"?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2011, 08:33:07 AM »
Here are a few things to think about as we gear up for yet another mindless foreign military adventure (YAMFMA):

... Al Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood lurk in the background of Libya and Egypt and are far likelier to command events in the near term ...

This has been running through my mind for the last several days . I don't believe in "copy-cat" uprisings coming so close together in contiguous nations whether they are "enemies" or "allies" . To blame these revolts on repressive regimes is too neat and pat . What's more likely is a centralized motivator with a Pan-Islam agenda able to foment unrest and organize troublemakers . The only country which seems to be escaping the current unrest is Iran and even though they are tentative allies of Syria , their Shiite interests trump any alliance with the majority Sunni government in Damascus . Keep in mind that Iran is not an "Arab Nation" . They are Persians and Shiite Islamics first last and always .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2011, 08:34:50 AM »
Sorry for the above . Some how I screwed up the "quote" section .

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2011, 10:29:36 AM »
The last few days I heard radio reporters mentioning how all the mid-east stuff is about democracy.  Really?  Whose? The implication is our kind of course.  But what they don't get is that what we have here is a representative republic.  That's how individual liberty has been preserved and we're unique in that we started off fresh a few hundred years ago trying to impliment centuries of yearning for freedom.  These countries can't even begin to understand liberty because they have too long a history of throwing off one oppressor and embracing the next one.  That's their comfort zone.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
That's their comfort zone.

So true, if in a flash their land was transformed into our system and they were asked 'what do you think?' they would say, 'revolution now!'.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2011, 11:00:55 AM »
That's their comfort zone.

So true, if in a flash their land was transformed into our system and they were asked 'what do you think?' they would say, 'revolution now!'.

That bunch of crap will be changed to "Middle Eastern Style Democracy"soon enough. Which m,means were back to the status quo.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2011, 03:01:06 PM »
...back to the status quo.

yeah, I'd say so.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »

3000 Brothers going back home...to Egypt

http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/36164.htm

A lawyer who works with various Islamist groups has predicted that 3,000 leading figures of the Jama’a al-Islamyia and Egyptian Islamic Jihad groups will return to Egypt in a few days, as their names have been dropped from the “wanted” list maintained by Egyptian security forces.

“They are coming back from Afghanistan, Chechnya, Bosnia, Somalia, Kenya, Iran and London,”
said Ibrahim Ali.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 07:50:16 AM »

3000 Brothers going back home...to Egypt

http://www.thememriblog.org/blog_personal/en/36164.htm

A lawyer who works with various Islamist groups has predicted that 3,000 leading figures of the Jama’a al-Islamyia and Egyptian Islamic Jihad groups will return to Egypt in a few days, as their names have been dropped from the “wanted” list maintained by Egyptian security forces.

“They are coming back from Afghanistan, Chechnya, Bosnia, Somalia, Kenya, Iran and London,”
said Ibrahim Ali.

Thanks Obama!

Now, getting them all into one spot at once isn't a bad idea  ::devil:: but only if we get the proper changing-of-the-guard here at home where we could exploit that fact in one decisive blow!   ::stirpot::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:43 PM »
That London is part of that laundry list of locations tells you everything you need to know about the state of Western civilization.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21:49 AM »
That London is part of that laundry list of locations tells you everything you need to know about the state of Western civilization.

Yeah, they missed a few though...Scandinavia, France, Germany...and probably more...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2011, 05:20:51 AM »
And now Gen. Carter Ham ( aptly named because of the meat between his ears ) haltingly testifes before Congress that he now doesn't think that the rebels ( a.k.a. rabble ) can defeat Ghadaffi's forces . Well . duh ...!
I was wondering several weeks ago when this thing got started , who the hell decided to place Ham in command . In the first interview of him that I saw he seemed like a stammering , good-natured oaf . Not very promising . Now It turns out that he's the very personification of the Allied Effort in Libya . God help us if he's really a major link in the chain of command of the U.S. Army ....  The apparent failure in Libya notwithstanding ! :-[