Author Topic: After vous, Alphonse ....  (Read 9820 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: After vous, Alphonse ....
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2011, 06:48:55 AM »
And now Gen. Carter Ham ( aptly named because of the meat between his ears ) haltingly testifes before Congress that he now doesn't think that the rebels ( a.k.a. rabble ) can defeat Ghadaffi's forces . Well . duh ...!
I was wondering several weeks ago when this thing got started , who the hell decided to place Ham in command . In the first interview of him that I saw he seemed like a stammering , good-natured oaf . Not very promising . Now It turns out that he's the very personification of the Allied Effort in Libya . God help us if he's really a major link in the chain of command of the U.S. Army ....  The apparent failure in Libya notwithstanding ! :-[

Yeah.  Now he wants boots on the ground but doesn't want boots on the ground, this is one sorry-assed escapade!

This is moving from fustercluck to fubar faster than you can say congressional approval!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/07/501364/main20051760.shtml#ixzz1IrtMwlxl

If anybody in this Regime had a lick of sense they'd get the hell out of there now.  If anybody in the top brass was anything but a butt-kissing apologist for this Regime they would force the decision.  I don't give a damn about the Lybians.  Let Europe give a rip if they want, I don't care.  Obama can stick his humanitarian crisis up his arse!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »
And now Gen. Carter Ham ( aptly named because of the meat between his ears ) haltingly testifes before Congress that he now doesn't think that the rebels ( a.k.a. rabble ) can defeat Ghadaffi's forces . Well . duh ...!
I was wondering several weeks ago when this thing got started , who the hell decided to place Ham in command . In the first interview of him that I saw he seemed like a stammering , good-natured oaf . Not very promising . Now It turns out that he's the very personification of the Allied Effort in Libya . God help us if he's really a major link in the chain of command of the U.S. Army ....  The apparent failure in Libya notwithstanding ! :-[

Yeah.  Now he wants boots on the ground but doesn't want boots on the ground, this is one sorry-assed escapade!

This is moving from fustercluck to fubar faster than you can say congressional approval!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/07/501364/main20051760.shtml#ixzz1IrtMwlxl

If anybody in this Regime had a lick of sense they'd get the hell out of there now.  If anybody in the top brass was anything but a butt-kissing apologist for this Regime they would force the decision.  I don't give a damn about the Lybians.  Let Europe give a rip if they want, I don't care.  Obama can stick his humanitarian crisis up his arse!

This son of a bitch will send in the troops wearing sneakers and say he kept his word because they're not wearing boots.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2011, 05:45:38 PM »
That ^^.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"