Author Topic: Obadictator Decrees Young Illegals are Legal  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obadictator Decrees Young Illegals are Legal
« on: June 15, 2012, 11:37:03 AM »
Time for states to say "up your unconstitutional ass" to Obama and for citizens to support their local leaders who defy this gross treasonous action by Obama and identify, arrest and deport them under state law/expense.  The Regime needs to be defied by any and all means!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/232923-obama-makes-election-year-change-in-immigration-policy

I mean f**kin'-A?!  What does it take to wake people up to this treasonous pile of scat?!?!?!?!

::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Obadictator Decrees Young Illegals are Legal
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:14:41 PM »
So, he's going to change yet another law by fiat.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »
Yup, and to thunderous silence by all concerned.

::unknowncomic::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 01:03:12 PM »
This is yet another middle finger to the blue collar Whites who had traditionally been part of the Democrat umbrella.  Remember how they pretty much admitted as much in that New York Times article a few months ago?  They've clearly banked on a long term strategy that says "f**k white people".  They've interpreted the demographic trends that whites are going to become less and less of the population, so just cut them loose now and build a coalition of brown.  Whether that will work or not, I don't know.  Until honkies learn to start thinking in ethnic terms, they're just going to continue getting pushed out of the picture, pushed out of the country their ancestors founded.

But politically, I am not sure what this accomplishes for him. The precious "Hispanic vote" is going to go largely Dem anyway.  The only people likely to be affected by this announcement are those who will be convinced even more to vote against him.

As an aside, I would like to see someone with the financial means to do so simply start trolling all over Europe offering free transport to the USA.  Just start dumping thousands of Europeans here, there may be a big demand to get out of there as their economy self destructs completely.  I mean, if they're not going to be deported...
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
The radio station I'm listening to right now is breaking in with this speech.  I've muted it.  I refuse to hear that man's voice.

::gaah:: ::gaah:: ::gaah:: ::gaah:: ::gaah:: ::gaah:: ::gaah::

potentially 800,000! Can he win an election with that?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »
There's more than 800,000.  They're lying about that figure the same way they lie about everything else.

Obongo has decided that "we cannot punish the children for the illegal acts of their parents" by making native borns and legal immigrants pay instead.  And he gives a pass to these "children" up to age 30.  By such an age, most have had little "anchors"/initiators of chain-migration" of their own.

This sonofabtch cannot be made gone soon enough.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 01:19:29 PM »
Lying big time...if we have 30, 40, 50 million here illegally, a big chunk of that "young" could easily be half the total!   ::gaah::

So sick of this crap!  So sick of Democrat-Media Complex spreading the lies!  So sick of American's sitting on their fat ignorant asses!  So sick of Congresscritters not ACTING to end this reign of despotism!

More new Obadictator supporters being made to further usurp our country!

Can't friggin' stand it anymore!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »
Combined with this article about the rapid Muslim colonization of Europe, I'm in one of those frames of mind that at best a state of despondency.  We always pontificate, speculate, and joke about the inevitable "uprising" in reaction to all this, especially as it is now blatant and acknowledged for what it is. But WHEN, WHEN?  I am literally watching thousands of years of Western Civilization being destroyed in the course of a few decades.  Even Bubonic Plague, sectarian Protestant-Catholic wars, the Napoleonic Wars, famines, what have you, never managed to do that.

Seriously, think about what sort of future we are going to have, even in our own lives, not to mention the lives of your descendents. Remember the proposition recently discussed in another thread, that point where people come to the conclusion that imprisonment or death are still less bad outcomes than the alternative.  I can feel it, viscerally so.

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 01:33:55 PM »
what an evil man...

he is bent on destroying as much as possible before he's booted
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 07:05:10 PM »
Should we also give a big "Gracias" to Marco Rubio for setting the table for this?  The regime has wanted to issue this edict for quite some time, but considered it politically risky. Now they got their out by saying they were simply going along with the Republican Senator from Florida's suggestion.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »
 ::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 08:54:43 PM »

Being a Democrat is eating candy, being a Republican conservative is comprehending math.

We are losing the Mexican vote because our representatives are stupid, they bite the Democrat race baiting demigod mantra, hook, line and sinker, and try to portray us as Democrat Pt Deux instead of understanding the Latinos and communicating with them on an adult level, man to man, they respect that. Democrats say watch us screw them and they witness Democrats keeping their word.

Latinos are 80% hard core conservative and should be with us. California slugs excepted, Latinos believe in hard work, family, property rights, and God.  Why are they in the Democrat camp?  They are in the Democrat camp because our Leslie and Johnny representatives cannot communicate with them.  Hell, they can't communicate with us why should we expect them to communicate with the Mexicans?   

If we communicate the value of conservatism to them they will bite on to it like a bulldog.

NUGENT: Attracting the Latino vote

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 09:01:18 PM »
  You want to beat him at his game? Don't fight him,it's what he wants is the fight to solidify his position even though it proves nothing! He can't make it stick and he knows it! He's sucking us into a fight he wants,don't give it to him and he loses.

Let him bate himself.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »

President Obama Interrupted By Conservative Reporter during immigration speech in the Rose Garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwyCj1D1OM#ws

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 10:43:15 PM »
Time for states to say "up your unconstitutional ass" to Obama and for citizens to support their local leaders who defy this gross treasonous action by Obama and identify, arrest and deport them under state law/expense.  The Regime needs to be defied by any and all means!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/232923-obama-makes-election-year-change-in-immigration-policy

I mean f**kin'-A?!  What does it take to wake people up to this treasonous pile of scat?!?!?!?!

::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::   ::whatgives::

He's pulling out all the stops. Buying every vote he can.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »
Before hitting the panic button I would suggest waiting for the next set of polls to come out.

I have a feeling that this isn't going to go over quite as well as some might think.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »
Before hitting the panic button I would suggest waiting for the next set of polls to come out.

I have a feeling that this isn't going to go over quite as well as some might think.

The polls worked so well for Obamacare.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »

A local affiliate for cBS in Los Angeles ran a poll on its website asking favor/unfavorable and the current polling is 80% opposed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 06:48:49 AM »

The polls worked so well for Obamacare.

I'm sick of polls, I want angry masses storming the ramparts!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 06:54:56 AM »

A local affiliate for cBS in Los Angeles ran a poll on its website asking favor/unfavorable and the current polling is 80% opposed.

Online polls can be nefarious at best, but even if just 51% is an actual number, how many of those if shove came to push would be willing to openly defy the federal government?

Not many I bet.

The tolerance of people to put up with crap astounds me and sours my opinion of the general intelligence and fortitude of people in general.  A majority of people who are soft, lazy and ignorant does not make good base upon which freedom and liberty can rely on for survival.