Author Topic: School principal gives graphic description of oral and anal sex to 11 year olds  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
H/T: Small Dead Animals

…enlightening yer' kids:

Parents in a small Washington State community are infuriated after their 11-year-old children were given graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex during a sex education class led by an elementary school principal.

Parents can be such prudes:

“I’m one pissed off cowboy,” parent James Gilliand told Fox News Radio. “I didn’t appreciate them teaching my daughter – who is innocent of that – at all.”

Superintendent Scott Fenger reassured them,

“I think the principal handled it appropriately at the time; she only gave factual information, no demonstrations.”

There's a reason for the trope of the torch wielding mob, and the history of tarring and feathering. At some point it's the only thing people have. Considering that our system of government no longer functions as intended -- neither separation of powers, checks and balances, nor electoral integrity -- at what point can people just start dealing with abuses in the only way available to them?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
-- at what point can people just start dealing with abuses in the only way available to them?

We're waaaay beyond that point now. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
“I think the principal handled it appropriately at the time; she only gave factual information, no demonstrations.”

Well crap thank our lucky stars she wasn't taking in the fart box while blowing somebody. That might be over the to for 11 YEAR OLDS.

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

If he was a "pissed off cowboy" he would have handed him his head.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Why in the hell did we ever let it get to the point that educators think they have the right to teach our kids whatever the hell they want???

There is no reason in the world for this person to teach this at all.  NONE.

I thank God my kids are taught at home.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Haven't these idiots in academia noticed that weirdness and grotesque violence by young people has increased in direct proportion to liberal deconstruct of conservative standards ... or is it that they just don't give a damn ?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Good thing this teacher didn't teach about God.....Then there would really be trouble.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Well, that would be totally perverse.  Everyone knows about Separation of Church and StateTM
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
Good thing this teacher didn't teach about God.....Then there would really be trouble.

Ayup.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Good thing they didn't fantasize about whacking Obama.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,6171.new.html

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.