Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan not pleased with his pupil Obama re; Libya (video)  (Read 2775 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

This is a classic Farrakhan rant. Starts soft & gets loud. He REALLY doesn't like that the man he designated the "messiah" is going into Libya to further the White man's interests - ESPECIALLY in light of the fact that we "turn the other way" when the dirrrrty jooooz commit atrocities against his people. And he warns Obama "in the name of Allah" not to let himself be influenced by the "wicked demons" (Whites & Jews).

Really gets fired up after 4 minutes.

'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?' Farrakhan Blast Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down

Farrakhan goes on a rant on Chicago radio about Obama calling for Qaddafi to step down.[blockquote]FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the Arab world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?[/blockquote]

Farrakhan warns, advises Obama on Libya

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Louis Farrakhan not pleased with his pupil Obama re; Libya (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 02:16:39 PM »
One more of Stymie's Tar-Babies !

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »

CIC is losing support in the 'hood.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »

CIC is losing support in the 'hood.

Don't worry they'll be there no matter what against the old White men.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 08:17:56 PM »
Prediction: we'll be hearing more and more about how "well, he's actually half-white you know". Maybe (who was it, Jesse or Al?) will even repeat their line about Obama not being authentic because he doesn't have any "slave blood" in him.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »
Farrakhan is widely rumored to have had a hand in the assassination of Malcolm X.

Just sayin'.

::popcorn::
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 10:30:39 PM »
Farrakhan is widely rumored to have had a hand in the assassination of Malcolm X.

Just sayin'.

::popcorn::

Between him and his predecessor I don't think it was a rumor.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 08:31:58 AM »
Since I can't see the video, did Farrakhan also bring up the Mothership in the discussion? ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson