Author Topic: Bizarre violent anti-Romney fantasy broadcast by MSNBC  (Read 707 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bizarre violent anti-Romney fantasy broadcast by MSNBC
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:41:58 AM »
Romney Assassination

Yeah.  No SS knocking doors in, no Democrat-Media Complex hysterics...just another day in Progressiveville...

Put that bus-bomb under Barry's ass and all hell would break loose...

Welcome to Amerika.

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Bizarre violent anti-Romney fantasy broadcast by MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:43:20 AM »
Monkey + English Accent = Monkey

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
Since I don't number among the dozen people who watch bashirs show all I've seen is the video. It shows him leading off with a generic "Here's what's happening...." but I don't know if that was a straight to clip or if it was edited. So my question is; did he offer any sort of editorial regarding this video? Did he preface it by saying, "Some nutburger put this out and I'm just showing you what the nutburger did?" My guess is not.

therefore he owns is and someone (anyone) would be perfectly within their rights to walk up to him and shoot him in the face. It's only fair after all....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:17:36 AM »
"...someone (anyone) would be perfectly within their rights to walk up to him and shoot him in the face. It's only fair after all...."

Yup.

Check out the comments at Weasel Zippers...people are fired up, and I'm one of 'em.

This one by Harrison J. Bounel really puts the grand perspective on it all -

Bashir – Romney bus exploded
Behar – Romney house burn down
Game of thrones – Bush decapitated head on a pike

Nugent – gives a rant, gets a visit by SS (I assume after they pulled their pants up from around their ankles)

The peace loving tolerant left…

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/06/15/msnbc-cave-dweller-martin-bashir-hey-you-know-what-would-be-hilarious-if-romneys-bus-exploded/

Yup.  Time to defend ourselves from the batsh*teffingleftnuts.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »
Remembering the faux outrage over targets on campaign maps when Gifford was shot ..........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 01:12:57 PM »
Remembering the faux outrage over targets on campaign maps when Gifford was shot ..........

Yes.  Targeting.  But the CNN bullseye on Cheney was all in good fun and oh gosh, just an iinocent mistake.  They ought to consider many of us won't be making mistakes when the targets become real...

How's your 'ol person quote go again?  Something about their problem just got bigger?   ;)

Oh there it is!

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

(Can't see that when "posting")