Author Topic: Alec Baldwin goes apenuts again  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Alec Baldwin goes apenuts again
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Alec Baldwin goes apenuts again
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
A friend and his wife went on Sunday to see "Rock of Ages" and he nearly blew a gasket when he realized his ticket price put money in Alec Baldwin's pocket.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 06:24:40 AM »
What's in your wallet?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 07:05:41 AM »
A friend and his wife went on Sunday to see "Rock of Ages" and he nearly blew a gasket when he realized his ticket price put money in Alec Baldwin's pocket.

I guess I would feel a bit snookered too.   :P

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:06:04 AM »
What's in your wallet?

Nothing that asshat gave me.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:30:47 AM »

There are just some roles that Tom Cruise is unsuited for. Quite a few, actually. But I would add "rock star" to the list that of course includes "NASCAR driver."
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 07:36:39 AM »
I'll pass on that movie, as I am in total agreement with Trap.  The previews even make me a bit nauseous!

Back to Alec the Idiot, just yucking it up on Letterman...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/alec-baldwin-plays-victim-attack-daily-news-photographer-ignores-questions-anger-management-issues-article-1.1099090

Yeah, fracking hilarious.  I guess this newest young bimbo likes schoozing with Clinton and the rest of the popular chattering class clowns...no matter how buffoonish they might be or how big an ass her future ex-hubby might be...

If they all imploded spontaneously I would literally cheer.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
Notice how when Alec Baldwin does this kind of crap, there is no consequence. When Mel Gibson does it, he's crucified.

I think the blatant double standard of decency is among the most despicable things we have to deal with.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 05:49:46 AM »

That's primarily why I NEVER go to the movies of these silly a$$hole , Hollywood lefties ... that include Cruise !

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 12:08:36 PM »

That's primarily why I NEVER go to the movies of these silly a$$hole , Hollywood lefties ... that include Cruise !

That's one reason why I don't go to the movies; a good deal of the new ones are crap, I'm not big enough to make the seat do what it's supposed to do -- sort of slide forward/"recline", some big dufus usually sits right in front of me, people are friggin rude -- they talk/pull on the seatback in front of them to stand up, and there's no pause button.

Going to the movies to me is like amusement park rides:  I have to PAY somebody for this?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"