Author Topic: Sniper Scope  (Read 1119 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Sniper Scope
« on: July 03, 2012, 12:28:12 AM »
LINK

I have to say that I really appreciate the Israelis who seem to work tirelessly perfecting new and interesting ways to dispatch Habib to paradise.

This pulsed laser sniper scope certainly fits the description. I'm guessing they are a little pricey, though.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Sniper Scope
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
Nice. I recall a little controversy a few years about Trijicon, maker of optics and sighting systems, supplying a scope to the military that had Bible verses laser etched on them. There was lots of worry about the "optics" of dispatching habibs with such a thing. I of course considered it awesome.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 11:42:57 AM »
Nice. I recall a little controversy a few years about Trijicon, maker of optics and sighting systems, supplying a scope to the military that had Bible verses laser etched on them. There was lots of worry about the "optics" of dispatching habibs with such a thing. I of course considered it awesome.

Ditto.

::jihadnanner::   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 05:14:37 PM »
I would be totally okay with using a laser to micro etch bible verses onto the rear end of a bullet. It wouldn't interfere with ballistics and would give the jihadis fits. We used to paint messages to the Nazis and Japs on the bombs we dropped during WWII. I really see no problem with it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 06:38:27 PM »

Give 'em to the snipers.