Author Topic: China force-aborts seven-month yet-unborn baby  (Read 603 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
China force-aborts seven-month yet-unborn baby
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:39:23 PM »
The story: A young provincial couple was unable to pay the $6,500 fine to permit it to have a second child. The seven-month pregnant wife was dragged off to a hospital, where she was given an injection of poison to kill her baby and induce an abortion.

The outcry over this photograph has caused Chinese authorities to discipline the local officials who carried out the forced abortion. Without the outrage caused by the photo, they would have simply been doing their duty. After all, the interests of the state as defined by the party trump the interests of the individual. If the officials had not waited until the seventh month or had confiscated the photograph, this public relations mess could have been avoided.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/19/chinese-state-infanticide-a-history-changing-photograph/#ixzz1yMOE9mvh

Photo at link.  Hesitate to post it here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline robins111

Re: China force-aborts seven-month yet-unborn baby
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »
I spent 32 years in the fire services, during that time I was able to save children, and regrettably lost some...   if any animal in my presence attempted such act, it would be because i was dead...   this is beyond sickening..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: China force-aborts seven-month yet-unborn baby
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
One could argue that the present day regime in China treats their own citizens worse than the robber barons building rails out west ever did.

Interesting, eh?

Yeah, confiscate the photo and punish those who allowed it.  Totalitarian regimes, ain't they a killer?!

And people want to play nice with commies...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.