Author Topic: Earth's Polarity Shifting  (Read 1047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rickl

  • Established Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1493
Earth's Polarity Shifting
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »
Categories » Science, Technology & Medicine » Earth's Polarity Shifting
http://itsaboutfreedom.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=progress&action=display&thread=4379
Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by charlesoakwood on Feb 6, 2011, 4:45pm

Breaking News: World Ends Tomorrow

NASA has discovered that the Sun does influence our environment.
The Sun is causing a massive planetary polarity shift.

Forget about global warming—man-made or natural—what drives planetary weather patterns is the climate and what drives the climate is the sun's magnetosphere and its electromagnetic interaction with a planet's own magnetic field.


http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february042011/global-superstorms-ta.php




Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by libertasinfinitio on Feb 6, 2011, 7:07pm

Uhh, OK. As long as my neck of the woods shifts to become the next tropical zone, like I'm gonna bitch about that!


Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by charlesoakwood on Feb 6, 2011, 7:17pm


Will the clocks run backwards?

Will they run at all?

Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by libertasinfinitio on Feb 6, 2011, 7:24pm

Will bi-polar people come into normal balance...will the rest of us go goofy?


Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by pandora on Feb 6, 2011, 11:05pm

Will this finally shut up the "manmade glowball warmink" mongers?
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by alphabetsoup on Feb 6, 2011, 11:18pm


Feb 6, 2011, 11:05pm, pandora wrote:
Will this finally shut up the "manmade glowball warmink" mongers?


NEVER!
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by johnflorida on Feb 6, 2011, 11:44pm


Feb 6, 2011, 11:18pm, alphabetsoup wrote:

Feb 6, 2011, 11:05pm, pandora wrote:
Will this finally shut up the "manmade glowball warmink" mongers?


NEVER!


How can she even ask? 
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by libertasinfinitio on Feb 7, 2011, 7:54am


Feb 6, 2011, 11:44pm, johnflorida wrote:

Feb 6, 2011, 11:18pm, alphabetsoup wrote:


NEVER!


How can she even ask? 


Ease up y'all...I think she's being sarcastic.

No doubt the evil climate demons are still trying to figure out how to hijack this event into their diseased world view and continue the march toward man being the sole cause of every ill in the solar system!
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by sectionhand on Feb 7, 2011, 11:05am

When it comes to Pole Shifts these a**holes prey on the uninformed . Anyone who has taken a basic map reading course ( our military brothers on this site notwithstanding ) knows that a magnetic declination from true north to magnetic north exists at the bottom of every topographical map produced by the USGS .

If you happen to be engaged in an Orienteering Meet someplace and are using ... for instance ...a USGS topo map produced in 1962 , all you have to do is call the USGS to obtain the current declination which undoubtably has changed !

Who the F*CK do these people think they're kidding ?
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by predatordon on Feb 7, 2011, 11:48am

Somehow, it will be proven my SUV caused this magnetic shift.
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by libertasinfinitio on Feb 7, 2011, 12:33pm

Heh, no doubt Don, no doubt!

And you're right SH, the intensity of magnetism and directional coordinates of magnetic north will fluctuate. Plus, given the quantity of magnetic minerals in a given location, that declination will vary from spot to spot.

I think that's why we're having so much fun teasing this story...the implication being that the very thought of changing polarity is somehow new and its newly discovered existence threatens mankind with immanent doom!

Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by sectionhand on Feb 8, 2011, 12:08pm


Feb 7, 2011, 12:33pm, libertasinfinitio wrote:
Heh, no doubt Don, no doubt!

And you're right SH, the intensity of magnetism and directional coordinates of magnetic north will fluctuate. Plus, given the quantity of magnetic minerals in a given location, that declination will vary from spot to spot.

I think that's why we're having so much fun teasing this story...the implication being that the very thought of changing polarity is somehow new and its newly discovered existence threatens mankind with immanent doom!



Libertas ...

Most of those a**holes couldn't find their way to the Sh*thouse!
Re: Earth's Polarity Shifting
Post by libertasinfinitio on Feb 8, 2011, 12:39pm


Feb 8, 2011, 12:08pm, sectionhand wrote:

Feb 7, 2011, 12:33pm, libertasinfinitio wrote:
Heh, no doubt Don, no doubt!

And you're right SH, the intensity of magnetism and directional coordinates of magnetic north will fluctuate. Plus, given the quantity of magnetic minerals in a given location, that declination will vary from spot to spot.

I think that's why we're having so much fun teasing this story...the implication being that the very thought of changing polarity is somehow new and its newly discovered existence threatens mankind with immanent doom!



Libertas ...

Most of those a**holes couldn't find their way to the Sh*thouse!


Slap a "fail" stamp on 'em as a warning to all who come across them!

We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt