Author Topic: Muslim trash edition?  (Read 3911 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Muslim trash edition?
« on: June 26, 2012, 11:25:51 AM »
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Police in Dearborn do nothing to thwart rioting mass.

Again, the police prove once again that "protect and serve" means nothing other than take down police report as a statistic.  ::outrage::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Muslim trash edition?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »
I made it to four minutes, then I had to stop.

So, where was the cop who was "warning" about the megaphone use when the eggs and other missiles were hurled?

We have no-go areas in our own country.   ::rockets::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:36:40 PM »
Certainly not in Dearbornisthan

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »
Dearborn...Damascus...WTF diff?!  Thanks to democrats and their pc/diversity/multi-culti bullsh*t we have many such foreign cess pools peddling all sorts of hate and lawlessness in our own nation.

Why do we think the police and other officials find it so hard to crack down on real scum and so easy to crack down on law-abiding citizens?

It is because up till now they have not feared law-abiding citizens.  Paying obedience to the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd made it easy for them to accept thier cowardice by pointing to rules/regs adopted by asshats as their excuse.

I think their holiday will be over soon.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »
Also , property values in Dearborn have gone into the toilet .

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 01:30:15 PM »
Hypothetical here,

If one of those guys had a CCW and their piece, when the rocks started flying (or even at the point where that group was threatening a fight) could they not have shot one of them and used the self defense (fearful for their life) statute.  Once one of muzzies went down then I'm sure a lot more rounds would needed to be sent down range to protect themselves.

Just wondering.  Those guys had a lot more patience and calm than I could have mustered in that situation.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »
@bb61:
Though it has been a while since I lived in Michigan, as I recall their gun laws are pretty prohibitive. I'm not at all certain that they entertain any kind of self defense law. When I lived there you could defend yourself in your own home but that was pretty much it.

So unless things have changed there in the last 15 or so years (which is entirely possible), I don't think you can defend yourself unless you're actually in your home. Even then, if you do happen to defend yourself and the villain happens to die outside your house, it used to be a pretty common joke that you'd be alright but only if you remembered to drag the dead carcass back into the house before the police arrived.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Magnum

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
islam is incompatible with American Values. I believe American values and islamic values cannot coexist no matter what that assine bumper sticker says.

LINK

I wonder what they think of a Messianc Jewish Jesus loving American, like I have to ask..................................

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 04:03:18 PM »
Here's a little story for you. The 50,000 sq Ft mosque being constructed in Murfreesboro, Tn ( for 200 muslim families) has sent a letter to the local school board with the requirments for thier children. The local school board denied it, but the letter has been found (attached in story) and people want to know if the school board is gonna act on it. Not one media outlet here has picked up the story...not one. A local talk host has done the research.

People, this is not a mosque, it is thier central command.

Enjoy:

I AM MAKING AVAILABLE THE LEAKED DOCUMENTS, FROM THE ISLAMIC CENTER OF MURFREESBORO, TN TO THE SCHOOL BOARD:

Read for yourself where Abdou Kattih, of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro is ordering the taxpayer funded school conform to Islamic Law in the following ways:

- Men and boys are always to be covered from the navel to the knee in public.

- Muslim females are required to wear loose-fitting and non-revealing clothing which includes a head covering.

- Some of the five prayers may fall within regular school hours. It takes less than 15 minutes to accomplish the prayer. It includes:

Washing: Before the prayer, Muslims perform a simple wash with clean water. This is normally performed in the restroom sink.
 Prayer space and Time: During the prayer, the Muslim will stand, bow, and touch the forehead to the ground. This may be performed in any quite, clean room. Total privacy is not required.
 Attention: During the prayer, Muslims are fully engaged and they may not respond to a conversation. Students and teachers should not take offense of the worshiper not answering their call. However, in case of an emergency, the Muslim will respond to an announcement by stopping the prayer immediately.

- Fasting students may ask to use the library instead of the cafeteria during lunch. Also they may ask to be excused from strenuous physical activities during fasting.

- Muslim boys and girls may not take same-sex communal after-sports showers without wearing appropriate covering on their bodies.

- Close contact with local Islamic centers is essential to encourage input from the Muslim community.

- In Islam, Friday is the day for the congregational worship, called Jumaha. It is an obligation that must be fulfilled, and it lasts about one hour.

- Textbooks that contribute to religious prejudice are not suitable.

- Qualified Muslim educators should participate in the textbook selection process, particularly for history, social studies and geography texts.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THAT LEAKED DOCUMENT:
http://tinyurl.com/7znzf49

Please use www.MosqueConfidential.com if you have information you wish to share for journalistic purposes.

HERE IS HOW YOU CONTACT PERSONALLY THE ELECTED SCHOOL BOARD REPRESENTATIVES:
 http://www.rcs.k12.tn.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectiondetailid=8075&

http://tinyurl.com/7znzf49
api.ning.com
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 05:39:25 PM »
So is that crickets we're hearing from the TN chapter of the ACLU?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
So is that crickets we're hearing from the TN chapter of the ACLU?

It's crickets....from everyone. First, this mosque was fast tracked thru the building and planning commission. Now, it appears the county school board will bend(over) to the will of the religion of peace. Sharia law in our school district. Did you get a load of the food requirements? how about them wanting their "experts" approving school books?  Can't have a class teaching mohammad was a killer and rapist. Oh, they are quick to use the constitution when it serves their purpose. This is too much. I have the Muslim central command in my backyard......

In an ironic twist, this is the same piece of land the planning commission TURNED DOWN to build a Christian themed amusement park. May upset people.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 07:37:44 PM »
When even Tennessee is that infested with moonbattery, I just don't know if there's any hope at all.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »

Years ago "Gates of Vienna" chronicled massive infestation in TN.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »
They're in various places, CO.  We've got one, or more, here in NC too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 10:51:24 PM »
When the shooting begins be certain that those criminal don't escape either. ::laserkill::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »
islam is incompatible with American Values. I believe American values and islamic values cannot coexist no matter what that assine bumper sticker says.

Of course they are incompatible Magnum. That is EXACTLY the reason the politicians are tolerating it here...

...destruction from within, and then tend to the monster that was created in the process of the destruction.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

RickZ

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
They're constructing megamosques everywhere, even in little podunk Henrico Country, VA.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/virginia-mega-mosque-approved-neighborhood-concerns-disregarded/

Virginia mega mosque approved, neighborhood concerns disregarded
Posted on June 14, 2012 by creeping
Third mosque in the county as residents become victims of the Dept. of Jihad’s mosque warfare. via County officials approve latest plans for Henrico mosque – NBC12.com-Richmond, VA

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) – A public hearing on a mosque on Hungary Road became heated Tuesday night. Nearby residents voiced a number of concerns about the more than 30,000 square foot facility planned for the site.

It’s one of three mosques set for construction in Henrico County.

Soon to be renamed Henricostan.

Not unexpectedly, the meeting was packed with supporters on both sides of the issue. From the onset, tensions were high.

“This land use is more like a 24-7 Walmart than any place of worship,” said Paul Thorne.

Hundreds supposedly signed a petition opposing the mosque because of concerns over light and noise, parking and safety.

“The neighborhood is already experiencing overflow,” said Sylvia Wright. “And what they are proposing for this large building will barely compensate for what we’re experiencing today.”

Legally, the Board of Supervisors had little room to change its mind about the mosque in this hearing. They had committed to the project, and could only change plans if it appeared some of the specifications were outside Henrico County guidelines.

But safety was brought up multiple times, and at one point a representative from public works and an engineer on the project were sent to the hallway to decide wether a secondary entrance was needed.

The board chairman even considered asking for a deferment.

An agreement was made that a second entrance would be made, should traffic problems exist in the future.

Meanwhile, county leaders promised worried residents their concerns would be addressed in time.

“Access will be appropriate and if it is not, it must change,” said Henrico County manager, Virgil Hazlett. “Parking will be appropriate and if not additional parking will be provided.Those are the conditions.”

Why not nip it in the bud, address it before it BECOMES a problem? They are admitting there will be more traffic than can be accommodated and giving the Muslims an easy way out. Zoning laws do not apply to Muslims in the U.S. They are exempt.

And those attending the mosque say they want to be good neighbors, in their words, like sugar and milk.

“We will sweeten your community and we will strive to provide a safe environment,” said Khader Allahbaksh.

Taqiyya. They will take over the community. In 10 – 20 years it will be an Islamic enclave.

“There is a lot of requirements that the county has that we need to follow,” said Salman Lateef. “That if you follow the requirements, everything will be addressed and taken care of.”

That was very much the point county officials made, saying the mosque met all of the Henrico requirements up to this point and that they would have to continue to do so as they moved through the government permitting process.

Pammycakes, over at Atlas Shrugged, has been following this megamosque construction.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »
They're constructing megamosques everywhere, even in little podunk Henrico Country, VA.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/virginia-mega-mosque-approved-neighborhood-concerns-disregarded/

Virginia mega mosque approved, neighborhood concerns disregarded
Posted on June 14, 2012 by creeping
Third mosque in the county as residents become victims of the Dept. of Jihad’s mosque warfare. via County officials approve latest plans for Henrico mosque – NBC12.com-Richmond, VA

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) – A public hearing on a mosque on Hungary Road became heated Tuesday night. Nearby residents voiced a number of concerns about the more than 30,000 square foot facility planned for the site.

It’s one of three mosques set for construction in Henrico County.

Soon to be renamed Henricostan.

Not unexpectedly, the meeting was packed with supporters on both sides of the issue. From the onset, tensions were high.

“This land use is more like a 24-7 Walmart than any place of worship,” said Paul Thorne.

Hundreds supposedly signed a petition opposing the mosque because of concerns over light and noise, parking and safety.

“The neighborhood is already experiencing overflow,” said Sylvia Wright. “And what they are proposing for this large building will barely compensate for what we’re experiencing today.”

Legally, the Board of Supervisors had little room to change its mind about the mosque in this hearing. They had committed to the project, and could only change plans if it appeared some of the specifications were outside Henrico County guidelines.

But safety was brought up multiple times, and at one point a representative from public works and an engineer on the project were sent to the hallway to decide wether a secondary entrance was needed.

The board chairman even considered asking for a deferment.

An agreement was made that a second entrance would be made, should traffic problems exist in the future.

Meanwhile, county leaders promised worried residents their concerns would be addressed in time.

“Access will be appropriate and if it is not, it must change,” said Henrico County manager, Virgil Hazlett. “Parking will be appropriate and if not additional parking will be provided.Those are the conditions.”

Why not nip it in the bud, address it before it BECOMES a problem? They are admitting there will be more traffic than can be accommodated and giving the Muslims an easy way out. Zoning laws do not apply to Muslims in the U.S. They are exempt.

And those attending the mosque say they want to be good neighbors, in their words, like sugar and milk.

“We will sweeten your community and we will strive to provide a safe environment,” said Khader Allahbaksh.

Taqiyya. They will take over the community. In 10 – 20 years it will be an Islamic enclave.

“There is a lot of requirements that the county has that we need to follow,” said Salman Lateef. “That if you follow the requirements, everything will be addressed and taken care of.”

That was very much the point county officials made, saying the mosque met all of the Henrico requirements up to this point and that they would have to continue to do so as they moved through the government permitting process.

Pammycakes, over at Atlas Shrugged, has been following this megamosque construction.

I prefer to call them command centers......areas where te takeover will originate.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 06:52:04 AM »
I think they should be more appropriately called "slaughterhouses".  I like the double-meaning.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.