Author Topic: New Program Teaches Border Agents to Flee and Hide When Confronted ...  (Read 1699 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... by a shooter.

Conservative Observer reported this from the local 2544 website:

In another nauseating series of “Virtual Learning Center” brainwashing courses that Border Patrol agents are forced to sit behind a computer for hours and endure, we are now taught in an “Active Shooter” course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to “run away” and “hide”. If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become “aggressive” and “throw things” at him or her. We are then advised to “call law enforcement” and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered). Shooting incidents cited in the course are Columbine, the Giffords shooting and the Virginia Tech shooting.

These types of mandatory brainwashing courses and the idiocy that accompanies them are simply stunning when they are force-fed to law enforcement officers.

Border Patrol is not law enforcement now?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
There ought to be some virtual heckling and vitual laughter...maybe some virtual slapping...

And some real ass-kicking for whoever comes up with this sh*t!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

I just found this. Is Fox on lag time or is it a different one?
   (Somethings up with the unread posts cause I never saw this one.) (It's not the first time.) 

By Perry Chiaramonte
Published June 29, 2012
FoxNews.com

“We are now taught in an ‘Active Shooter’ course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to ‘run away’ and ‘hide’" union leader Brandon Judd wrote on the website of 3,300-member union local. “If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become ‘aggressive’ and ‘throw things’ at him or her. We are then advised to ‘call law enforcement’ and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered)."

Well, here we are folks, Jerry Lewis would ask, 'Can It get more absurd?', I won't because in this farce I know it will.

charlesoakwood

Something from non-pacifist, non-HHS:

http://www.marsec4.com/2012/01/1-texas-dps-gunboat/

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Something from non-pacifist, non-HHS:

http://www.marsec4.com/2012/01/1-texas-dps-gunboat/

Dayum! 900 ponies at your disposal ;-)

Someone mention that the hull wasn't all that stout against the typical cartel weapon of choice - 7.62 x 59 and that reminded me of a cruiser that my dad bought years ago. A 36' Uniflite with twin 390 Interceptor V8's. The fiberglass hull was the same as they were building for use as gunboats in Viet Nam and could withstand a while slew of AK fire (not that we encountered any on a regular basis). When you hit the throttle that thing just got up and boogied! We used to water-ski behind it all the time - much to the consternation of the neighbors because of the wake it would throw.

charlesoakwood

The cost of those babies they should be lined with kevlar.