Author Topic: How To Get Fat  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: How To Get Fat
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 06:55:10 AM »
 I know how I got to 200+ pounds and I know how to get back to 175 so who needs them.

I'll only see 175 if I ingest a tapeworm.  My fluctuation is between 215 in summer and 230 in winter and it is directly related to activity level.  I'd hibernate all winter if I could.

The food thing is over-hyped in this nation.  I've kept from going to 250+ by merely eating smaller sizes, not going without something.

But this new info, so what kind of pasta do I get to avoid the "bad" wheat?   ::facepalm::   ::gaah::

It just never ends...

Cave man, ugh, food, eat.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 12:20:23 PM »
 I know how I got to 200+ pounds and I know how to get back to 175 so who needs them.

I'll only see 175 if I ingest a tapeworm.  My fluctuation is between 215 in summer and 230 in winter and it is directly related to activity level.  I'd hibernate all winter if I could.

The food thing is over-hyped in this nation.  I've kept from going to 250+ by merely eating smaller sizes, not going without something.

But this new info, so what kind of pasta do I get to avoid the "bad" wheat?   ::facepalm::   ::gaah::

It just never ends...

There is no such thing as bad pasta or bad Italian bread fresh from an Italian bakery. That's health food.Only in America is there such a thing as bad for you food.only in America do people avoid meat.If you go to some poverty stricken third world hole and give them steak and baked taters burried in butter or sour cream you would be a humanitarian helping the poor.

You go out and get a nice inch thick(insert your cut)and you would get a sermon by some pasty faced little sh*t about how unhealthy you must be.Screw them all,everything in moderation is the best health food you can get!!!

And I'm making a huge pot roast for tonight and don't/won't feel guilty one little bit while I sit there eating taters carrots and meat all the while dunking my fresh Italian bread in the juice!!

And I may skip the salad just cause I feel like and when I'm done I'm watching the debate and having a smoke on the patio.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 05:44:39 PM by John Florida »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 12:54:51 PM »
And I'm making a huge pot roast for tonight and don't/won't feel guilty one little bit while I sit there eating taters carrots and meat all the while dunking my fresh Italian bread in the juice!!

And I may skip the salad just cause I feel like and when I'm done I'm watching the debate and having a smoke on the patio.

Wow John, sounds like a great time, can I join you??  I'll bring some nice Tennessee Whiskey.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »

Wow John, sounds like a great time, can I join you??  I'll bring some nice Tennessee Whiskey.

My door is always open to friends!!  The timer says 47 minutes to dinner.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »
We're having chicken cacciatore over rotini.  No bread though; need to make.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »

It just never ends...

There is no such thing as bad pasta or bad Italian bread fresh from an Italian bakery. That's health food.Only in America is there such a thing as bad for you food.only in America do people avoid meat.If you go to some poverty stricken third world hole and give them steak and baked taters burried in butter or sour cream you would be a humanitarian helping the poor.

You go out and get a nice inch thick(insert your cut)and you would get a sermon by some pasty faced little sh*t about how unhealthy you must be.Screw them all,everything in moderation is the best health food you can get!!!

::thumbsup::   ::whoohoo::   ::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »
We're having chicken cacciatore over rotini.  No bread though; need to make.

Hey, that sounds nummy too!   ::thumbsup::

I Gen.Tsao's chicken & rice.  I'll keep it down because I won't be watching the SCoaMF.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 06:16:32 PM »
You guys are making my saliva glands ejaculate.

What? What?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 06:18:01 PM »

Ha!  Marie, is serving Baked Chicken Alfredo tonight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 06:38:14 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
  It's out of the oven and marinating in it's own cooking liquis and will start eating in about 15 minutes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 07:07:25 PM »
 ::bustamove::