Author Topic: A new target: Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH)  (Read 4102 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Re: A new target: Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH)
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 11:18:21 AM »
...It is also possible to create 'home page' for this website, that can be used to track this kind of information, with a prominent link to this forum.

Can you elaborate?

I am attempting to move this subject over to forums suggestions, maybe where it will get more traction.

At the www.itsaboutliberty.com browsers automatically pull up default.htm or index.htm or maybe something similar. I'm saying that you can create a folder for the forum such as /forum and move the software and database there. Then build a web page to accept the default as the 'new' starting point.

This new home page could be used for a lot of things to make 'itsaboutliberty' relevant. Things that will eventually capture search bots and give higher releavancy ratings. Also, on the new 'home' page could be direct links that would address the repub database issue.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 04:24:38 PM »
Hmmm...

So what you are saying is create a home page that the forum is merely a part of. Now where have I seen that before...

Oh yeah, Powerline.

Now wouldn't that be interesting.

At any rate, we can still get this thing started right now by starting a thread and, as suggested, making it a sticky topic. The thread author will have to keep the list up to date on the original post and have names point to permalinks within the thread as to why RINO X needs to be primaried and why CHALLENGER Y needs support, etc.

If a page gets built then the "database" (and I use that term loosely) could be transfered there. But, yes, I think that if a list such as this could be built then it could result in our site being more of a destination for the search engine reasons mentioned.

I will put the thing up and see where it goes. If anywhere.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 08:43:31 PM »
BAS Definitions:

"LaTourette Syndrome" A peculiar political disorder manifested in squishy RINO Republicans who claim to run as fiscal conservatives in order to give lip service to the Tea Party, but have the annoying habit of voting with the opposite party and generally pissing off conservatives. Named for worst offender (Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH)) but can just as easily apply to others. See: Lindsay Graham; Olympia Snowe
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »

This new home page could be used for a lot of things to make 'itsaboutliberty' relevant. Things that will eventually capture search bots and give higher releavancy ratings. Also, on the new 'home' page could be direct links that would address the repub database issue.

Like, totally awesome, dude.
It's about time.
Yes
Yes
Hurrah
Huzzah

::USA::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 06:48:33 AM »
BAS Definitions:

"LaTourette Syndrome" A peculiar political disorder manifested in squishy RINO Republicans who claim to run as fiscal conservatives in order to give lip service to the Tea Party, but have the annoying habit of voting with the opposite party and generally pissing off conservatives. Named for worst offender (Rep. Steve LaTourette (R-OH)) but can just as easily apply to others. See: Lindsay Graham; Olympia Snowe

sh*t!
f**k!
c***!
Bastard!

Sorry, my LaTourette's acting up again...

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2011, 06:49:48 AM »

Like, totally awesome, dude.
It's about time.
Yes
Yes
Hurrah
Huzzah

::USA::

Dang good idea Radioman!

::cool::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.