Author Topic: Liberty loving Americans labeled terrorists once more  (Read 920 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Liberty loving Americans labeled terrorists once more
« on: July 02, 2012, 08:15:12 PM »
My friends, once again the good people at DHS have once again called us all terrorists. Using the same logic as they did a few years back our Founding Fathers and their very ideals are considered terrorists and terrorism by the country they created some 230 years ago.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/feds-label-liberty-lovers-terrorists-again/

No mention of scum at the numerous illegal OWS sit-ins.

Are these people(govt) considered destructive towards Liberty enough to warrant our duty to abolish it. Certainly Jefferson would have said as much.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Liberty loving Americans labeled terrorists once more
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
It pleases me to know that I terrorize the feds. I hope they lose sleep over me.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »

It won't happen until there is a leader.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
They want people to be terrorists so they can justify the crackdown.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 10:04:20 PM »
They want people to be terrorists so they can justify the crackdown.

This has been going on since at least the Clinton administration (from the Department of Justice back then); and as a government contractor working on anti terror projects at the time, I received a copy of the FOUO DoJ booklet on domestic "terrorists."  Sadly, I no longer have it to reference, but the goal is to use the resources of the government to demonize those who oppose the progressive agenda.  It doesn't even have to be that the goal is JBTs in the night:  it's sufficient simply to claim the propaganda narrative to jerk the unwashed masses about on their leash.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 12:05:51 AM »
I don't take kindly to the idea of a leash, much less it being yanked.  Somebody's gonna have to answer for the role-reversal between government and sovereign citizen at some point and I hope I'm there when it happens.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
I don't take kindly to the idea of a leash, much less it being yanked.  Somebody's gonna have to answer for the role-reversal between government and sovereign citizen at some point and I hope I'm there when it happens.

That seems to be the point of this DC opinion piece.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 12:27:58 AM »
As Rush has aptly put it, there is a concerted effort afoot to literally criminalize political opposition to their progressive, Marxist agenda.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 12:53:50 AM »

Nothing is cresting over the horizon. The point of no return is not approaching. It’s here. It’s now. It’s victory or death time. Ronald Reagan said that freedom is never more than one generation from extinction. Like it or not, if you’re reading this, you’re that generation. The duty is yours and if you fail, your children’s America will be a faint and doddering shadow of the land of opportunity you once knew.

Sound the trumpets. Load for bear

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
In the end we will all be reclassified as criminals. For not  paying a ta-penalty, for making our own food, for owning a well, using a wood stove. They are trying to get to the state where they arrest people as they wish, without anyone asking why, because everyone is guilty of something. rely and depend on your government - or else. (Yeah, the same one that can't get the lights on in DC) Its all about creating the required fear - you know that thing that GWB used to manipulate people.

Okay, so say for the sake of argument I want to be a terrorist and bring down the U.S. Government. Is there one single thing I could do that Borat isn't already doing to accomplish that?

If the liberty-loving right were ever to attempt terrorist attacks,  they will be on infrastructure and military targets, and it will be in defense of our homes and our liberty.  We are not going to waste time trying to indiscriminately kill innocent people.  Of course, in my mind, no liberal is innocent. If the flood gates ever open and we win, we should then gain a copy of the Democratic rolls and give each a choice: leave the country or be executed.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 09:47:25 AM »
At this point I have to admit I wish for a military coup.  Ann Barnhardt is on the same wavelength apparently, calling for a junta.  The problem is, as Ann also points out, we haven't had liberty loving, reliable men in the flag officer corps in decades. Now they're all political, creatures of the Beltway. They put on a uniform but are they really any different than any other Federal bureaucrat?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 10:06:40 AM »
we should then gain a copy of the Democratic rolls and give each a choice: leave the country or be executed.

::thumbsup::
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »
Meh, nothin' new here - they've been calling us terrorists for years...

...why should they stop now?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 10:37:31 AM »
Meh, nothin' new here - they've been calling us terrorists for years...

...why should they stop now?

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Where you been, BMG?  Good to "see" ya.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
Where you been, BMG?  Good to "see" ya.

Have visitors for the summer - so have been out and about with them a lot lately as well as some home repair projects that I've been working on.

Had some rot damage on the front of the house that was begging to be repaired so spent the weekend tearing that all out and replacing the bad wood.

Still have some other things on my list though: Gotta rip out some hedges and do some landscaping, build a covered front porch, a well house, a car port and a breezeway. Busy summer - glad I have all these summer visitors 'roundabouts to lend a hand!

That and have been wrestling with the Obamacare debacle as has everyone else.  ::outrage::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 11:50:48 AM »
In the end we will all be reclassified as criminals. For not  paying a ta-penalty, for making our own food, for owning a well, using a wood stove. They are trying to get to the state where they arrest people as they wish, without anyone asking why, because everyone is guilty of something. rely and depend on your government - or else. (Yeah, the same one that can't get the lights on in DC) Its all about creating the required fear - you know that thing that GWB used to manipulate people.

Okay, so say for the sake of argument I want to be a terrorist and bring down the U.S. Government. Is there one single thing I could do that Borat isn't already doing to accomplish that?

If the liberty-loving right were ever to attempt terrorist attacks,  they will be on infrastructure and military targets, and it will be in defense of our homes and our liberty.  We are not going to waste time trying to indiscriminately kill innocent people.  Of course, in my mind, no liberal is innocent. If the flood gates ever open and we win, we should then gain a copy of the Democratic rolls and give each a choice: leave the country or be executed.

Yeah being called a terrorist or a criminal by this trash is a badge of honor...they wear the terminally-damned stain of the treasonous POS.  They won't leave, it will come to killing.  Suits me just fine.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
I wish I knew who said that first.  He should get a medal.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »

Sounds like Clint Eastwood.