Topics > Military News/Veterans

Sniper Scope

(1/2) > >>

trapeze:
LINK

I have to say that I really appreciate the Israelis who seem to work tirelessly perfecting new and interesting ways to dispatch Habib to paradise.

This pulsed laser sniper scope certainly fits the description. I'm guessing they are a little pricey, though.

Glock32:
Nice. I recall a little controversy a few years about Trijicon, maker of optics and sighting systems, supplying a scope to the military that had Bible verses laser etched on them. There was lots of worry about the "optics" of dispatching habibs with such a thing. I of course considered it awesome.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on July 03, 2012, 12:45:36 AM ---Nice. I recall a little controversy a few years about Trijicon, maker of optics and sighting systems, supplying a scope to the military that had Bible verses laser etched on them. There was lots of worry about the "optics" of dispatching habibs with such a thing. I of course considered it awesome.

--- End quote ---

Ditto.

::jihadnanner::   ::whoohoo::

Glock32:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trijicon_biblical_verses_controversy

trapeze:
I would be totally okay with using a laser to micro etch bible verses onto the rear end of a bullet. It wouldn't interfere with ballistics and would give the jihadis fits. We used to paint messages to the Nazis and Japs on the bombs we dropped during WWII. I really see no problem with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version