Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 2638 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Sorry
« on: July 04, 2012, 09:56:09 PM »
  Sorry to be late today but I spent most of the day between guests and trying to clear up my Poor little Gattos name.

He was unjustly accused of causing a problem on one of the threads and was banished by the powers that be(AKA Pandora)by the time his name was cleared and was granted a pardon(by you know who)he was lost ans almost gone forever.

But after hours of searching and hundreds of pages of lesser avatars I found him hurt and saddened by the treatment he had received after years of loyal service.   All he wanted to do was bring joy to me and those he called friends only to be cast aside and be treated like(and this is the part that hurts)a progressive,leftist troll.

It took a while to convince him that he was loved and it was all a mistake. He's back but I'm not so sure he'll ever trust(you know who) ever again.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
I can see he's been stewing over it...  ::pokeineye::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 11:08:00 PM »
 ::saywhat::

.... he was lost ans almost gone forever.

Because WTF doesn't know how to save to file and then goes ahead and deletes what he isn't even sure he saved?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 07:26:29 AM »
::saywhat::

.... he was lost ans almost gone forever.

Because WTF doesn't know how to save to file and then goes ahead and deletes what he isn't even sure he saved?

Projecting again??He was minding his own business and got accused of all manor of high crimes and misdemeanors.He was accuse of being a subversive towards the same people he served as a symbol of freedom and thoughtfull vigilance.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 08:34:27 AM »
ROTFFLMFAAOL!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 11:52:48 AM »
 ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »
 ::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
What am I missing????
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
What am I missing????
I don't know, but I missed it too.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 06:23:12 PM »
See:  http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3557.msg70494.html#msg70494  regarding this thread:

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3093.0.html

Something about JF's profile is hanging up; clicking on "member's recent posts" on his profile will no longer load.  I thought it may have been his avatar; because he hadn't saved it to his computer/photobucket, it was free-riding on the bandwidth of the site he got it from, and the "mod" on this site and the one on that site may have been no longer communicating well.  So, I asked him to delete it for a bit so we (IDP and I) could see if that was the problem.  It wasn't.

But instead of making sure he saved it first, he deleted it and spent a good amount of time yesterday, as did I, trying to find it again.  And guess who now gets the blame?  Right.

We're going to have to update the "mod" that handles audio/vido on the forum.  When either of us, or trap, gets up the nerve to risk blowing up the whole place.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
"Ahhhhh I Sheeeee"!!! Wish I could remember what movie that was from!!!  ::thinking::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »
See:  http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3557.msg70494.html#msg70494  regarding this thread:

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,3093.0.html

Something about JF's profile is hanging up; clicking on "member's recent posts" on his profile will no longer load.  I thought it may have been his avatar; because he hadn't saved it to his computer/photobucket, it was free-riding on the bandwidth of the site he got it from, and the "mod" on this site and the one on that site may have been no longer communicating well.  So, I asked him to delete it for a bit so we (IDP and I) could see if that was the problem.  It wasn't.

But instead of making sure he saved it first, he deleted it and spent a good amount of time yesterday, as did I, trying to find it again.  And guess who now gets the blame?  Right.

We're going to have to update the "mod" that handles audio/vido on the forum.  When either of us, or trap, gets up the nerve to risk blowing up the whole place.

You always hated him and he knows it.He's commented to me about it in the past but I thought he was just being too overly sensitive but it turn out he was right.You used a fake emergency to carry out your agenda which is purely Anti-Gatto.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
Actually, it's not him -- and he's a paranoid little fraacker anyway; it's his owner.    ::rockethrow::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »

Rather saucy response, eh?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45:57 PM »

Rather saucy response, eh?

As in saucy little wench? ::curtsy4::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
You're killing me here. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »
You're killing me here. ::hysterical::

At least they're far enough apart they can't kill each other.

Easily.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
Oh good gravy!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero