Author Topic: Chris Rock proves he's anti-American  (Read 652 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Chris Rock proves he's anti-American
« on: July 05, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
Chris Rock started the day off with a bang: “Happy white peoples Independence Day,” he tweeted. “The slaves weren’t free but I’m sure they enjoyed fireworks.”

I really despise these idiots from the left coast. Can't we send them away, please.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Chris Rock proves he's anti-American
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:40:01 PM »
I get so tired of hearing this. A generation after 1776, 600 thousand people died to answer the slavery question. And after that multiple generations have forfeit trillions of dollars in efforts to raise up the condition of black America. So boo friggin hoo. Go to Africa if it's so damned horrible here.

I haven't busted this one out in a while, but it's time:

300 Years Too Late
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »
Every time I see that picture, I imagine the machine being 50 feet tall, and the cotton balls as a field of Leftists.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:38:40 AM »
At one time I thought that CR might be somewhat different from the herd. The last few years have proven that thought wrong. He's no different than most of the elite in the entertainment world...shallow and wealthy, too stupid to change.

If there ever was a real apocalypse type situation these types (along with a good deal of lawyers and politicians) would be dispatched rather quickly. One smart ass remark like the above comment and they would be shot dead with little to no remorse from the shooter. IOW, these are clearly not serious people and they wouldn't last five minutes in a truly serious world.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:29:59 PM »
At one time I thought that CR might be somewhat different from the herd. The last few years have proven that thought wrong. He's no different than most of the elite in the entertainment world...shallow and wealthy, too stupid to change.

If there ever was a real apocalypse type situation these types (along with a good deal of lawyers and politicians) would be dispatched rather quickly. One smart ass remark like the above comment and they would be shot dead with little to no remorse from the shooter. IOW, these are clearly not serious people and they wouldn't last five minutes in a truly serious world.
Dare to dream!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.