Author Topic: Sodomy for the sake of Islam  (Read 1745 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Sodomy for the sake of Islam
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:48:44 PM »
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/sodomy-for-the-sake-of-islam/

However, jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that ‘necessity makes permissible the prohibited.’ And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

The more I read the more I can begin to understand why gays are so quiet when it comes to Islamic terror.
 ::puke::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Sodomy for the sake of Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 07:51:54 PM »
Make a deal with the Devil, the Devil can rape you.  That's Isslam, the religion (cough!) of peace (gag!)!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »

One more time for allah and the bomb will fit, I assure you brother.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 08:22:10 AM »
Replace "allah" with "satan", it it all makes more sense.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »
People in that part of the world are simply crazy. I'm talking genetically linked psychosis. I don't think it's necessarily that Islam makes its adherents into lunatics, it's that Islam is exactly the sort of religion that people who were already lunatics would create.

I've never put much stock in the argument that "homophobia" is a front for deep, latent homosexuality, but with these cretins it's a classic case. The entire history in that area of the world is official condemnation of homos, yet indulgence in it at every opportunity.  I wonder if at any point during his "training" Jihadi Butt Boy ever wondered "couldn't this be done with, like, a mechanical instrument of some kind?".  It's sort of LOL-worthy.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »
People in that part of the world are simply crazy. I'm talking genetically linked psychosis. I don't think it's necessarily that Islam makes its adherents into lunatics, it's that Islam is exactly the sort of religion that people who were already lunatics would create.

I've never put much stock in the argument that "homophobia" is a front for deep, latent homosexuality, but with these cretins it's a classic case. The entire history in that area of the world is official condemnation of homos, yet indulgence in it at every opportunity.  I wonder if at any point during his "training" Jihadi Butt Boy ever wondered "couldn't this be done with, like, a mechanical instrument of some kind?".  It's sort of LOL-worthy.

It is, and because one of my oft-asked questions is, "isn't there a tool for this?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 11:29:20 AM »

It is, and because one of my oft-asked questions is, "isn't there a tool for this?"

Yeah, but we are talking about a system that lives in the 6th century, "tools" may not be any more pleasant than the Jihadi behind you...

::speechless::   ::exitstageleft::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 04:23:40 AM »

However, jihad comes first, for it is the pinnacle of Islam, and if the pinnacle of Islam can only be achieved through sodomy, then there is no wrong in it. For the overarching rule of [Islamic] jurisprudence asserts that ‘necessity makes permissible the prohibited.’ And if obligatory matters can only be achieved by performing the prohibited, then it becomes obligatory to perform the prohibited, and there is no greater duty than jihad. After he sodomizes you, you must ask Allah for forgiveness and praise him all the more. And know that Allah will reward the jihadis on the Day of Resurrection, according to their intentions—and your intention, Allah willing, is for the victory of Islam, and we ask that Allah accept it of you.

The more I read the more I can begin to understand why gays are so quiet when it comes to Islamic terror.

The Koran covers this pretty fully in the "All Bets Are Off " chapter .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 06:35:46 AM »

The Koran covers this pretty fully in the "All Bets Are Off " chapter .

Right after the "submit" chapter.  Oh wait, that's the whole book, nevermind.