Author Topic: Education modled after madrassas  (Read 1361 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Education modled after madrassas
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:32:32 PM »
LINK

"America will never tap into educational innovation and ingenuity without looking at the model that we have in our Madrassas, in our schools where innovation is encouraged. Where the foundation is the Koran," Rep. Andre Carson (D-Indiana) said at the ICNA-MAS convention at the end of May.

Now that they've managed to get a couple Muslims into the federal government, here we are with them now trying to subvert our education system. Just another step in the direction of Islaminization of the US...

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Education modled after madrassas
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
Where the Koran is involved, innovation is the last thing it allows.  More Taqqiya.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »
Carson et all does not belong here.  Go to Saudi Arabia why don't ya?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 11:09:36 PM »
LINK

"America will never tap into educational innovation and ingenuity without looking at the model that we have in our Madrassas, in our schools where innovation is encouraged. Where the foundation is the Koran," Rep. Andre Carson (D-Indiana) said at the ICNA-MAS convention at the end of May.

Now that they've managed to get a couple Muslims into the federal government, here we are with them now trying to subvert our education system. Just another step in the direction of Islaminization of the US...

This is exactly what is happening regarding the mega mosque in Murfreesboro. Making demands of the local school board.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.