Author Topic: Oh, Bama did it  (Read 931 times)

charlesoakwood

Oh, Bama did it
« on: July 10, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »

Arab Spring, yes, Obama nurtured it with vocal encouragement from
the bully pulpit along with logistical, technical and arms support.

Arab Spring, Obama owns it.

Here's the latest:

Islamists destroy tombs at famous Timbuktu mosque...

Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids Begin...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Oh, Bama did it
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
There was a time when fundamentalist Islamists threatening to destroy Egypt's pyramids would have been considered so universally outrageous, that I would have thought the Western world would have been near unanimous in opposition even to the point of going to war to prevent it. I would have considered it justifiable to kill Muslims for the preservation of those symbols of world history.

The threat is outrageous, and it would be a loss to all of humanity for such a historical monument to be destroyed. But perhaps that is exactly what should happen, in order to shake some idiots from their slumber. So much Western culture is being destroyed on the altar of Leftism, why should I give a sh*t if Eastern pyramids idolized by liberal Western Islam-sympathizing academics get pulverized by Islamists? Serves them all right.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Oh, Bama did it
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 07:02:39 AM »
"Serves them all right."

Damn Skippy!  And let the bitter fruits be reaped by all who abetted this, especially the SCoaMF!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.