Author Topic: The Shadow Knows  (Read 1577 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
The Shadow Knows
« on: March 20, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »
I haven't been to Gates of Vienna in a while.  Turns out the Baron has been busy.

Part One:  The Discontinuity
Part Two:  Additional Economic Background
Part Three:  Survival Plus
Part Four:  Civil Administration

There's apparently more to come.  I haven't read all of them yet (he writes faster than I can read), but I've read enough to know that they belong here.  Good comments, too.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: The Shadow Knows
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:12:57 PM »
  I've been chipping away at it for a while now and am not where I need to be to make myself feel right about where I am. I just made arrangement for 5 more cases of canned maters that brings me to a total of about 130 on hand.

It pays sometimes to have family spread out because we take advantage of pricing all over the east coast. This week in CT. they are priced at three 28oz cans for 2 bucks. That a buy me price so I put in the order and will pick them up soon. The rice deal I talked about two weeks ago came back and I bought 2 more 20 Pound bags for 5.99 each that gives me a total of 80 pounds in the house.

That's what I mean by chipping away at it.I see a deal and I'm all over it.Last week it was chicken week. Boneless skinless breasts 1.29 ans whole chickens were .89 cents a pound so I loaded up on those. Next it another freezer and a vacuum sealer.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie