Author Topic: $59 per gal. jet fuel .  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
$59 per gal. jet fuel .
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:15:46 AM »
Some of you may have altready seen this but I couldn't find it on any other thread . A company named Gevo Inc. is producing a biosynthetic jet fuel which the U.S.A.F. is testing at a cost of $59 per gal . I did some back-tracking on Gevo Inc. and discovered that one of its major investors is Virgin Green Fund , owned by Richard Branson . Virgin has a seat on Gevo's board of directors . I also didn't realize that Virgin had been a major investor in Solyndra . I'm not drawing any conclusions or making inferences but the connections ARE interesting .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:33:52 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: $59 per gal. jet fuel .
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 10:21:32 AM »
And the Navy is also being forced to use a biofuel that costs over $60 per gallon. The normal fuel is $3.60 per gallon. This meets the Regime's goals in multiple ways. There's the Green nonsense, the kicking of money to cronies, and it also must delight them to see our defense budget being squandered on biofuel. Every cent wasted on biofuel is one cent not being used for combat capability. I think that's actually one of their primary goals in foisting it on the military.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »
The Stymie administration also ordered the Navy to allocate $510M of its budget to green energy "research partnerships" with green energy companies . That probably means $510M down a rathole .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 11:39:34 AM »
I hate these leftist punks so bad, and enriching themselves while screwing the military and the taxpayer just sends me over the edge!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.