Author Topic: Heheh. Emails to Walker demanded by media back his claim of public support  (Read 1229 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
@gatewaypundit...

Liberal Media Stunned… Analysis Shows Emails to Governor Walker Favored His Bill

It figures.
The liberal media wouldn’t report on the violent protesters, the hateful signs or the bomb plots. What they did do was sue Governor Scott Walker for emails so that they could prove that the state was with them and the protesters and hated Scott Walker’s budget bill.

They were wrong.
62% of the emails sent to Governor Walker supported his budget bill. Only 32% opposed it.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The emails were released Friday as the result of an open records lawsuit brought in Dane County Circuit Court by Isthmus newspaper and the Wisconsin Associated Press.

One organization is basically responsible for the national reporting coming out of Wisconsin.  If this one organization doesn't report on death threats, nobody does, as everyone gets their national news from this one rotton, corrupt organization.

Contributing to this report were Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism reporters Lauren Hasler, Julie Strupp and Amy Karon; UW-Madison journalism students Cailly Morris and Andrew Averill; and UW-Madison statistics graduate student Wesley Brooks. Kate Golden is at kgolden@wisconsinwatch.org.

The nonprofit Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism  collaborates with Wisconsin Public Television, Wisconsin Public Radio and the UW-Madison School of Journalism & Mass Communication and other news media. All works created, published, posted or disseminated by the Center do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of UW-Madison or any of its affiliates.

And yes not a single one of you J-School retards can comprehend why there won't be any job opportunities for you when you graduate.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Bwuuuuhaaahaaaa!

::mooning::

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
 ::guitar:: ::mooning:: ::newyear:: ::mooning:: ::cool:: ::mooning:: ::hysterical:: ::mooning:: ::USA:: ::mooning:: ::rolllaughing:: ::mooning:: ::beertoast::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
The tards responding to this http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/118362134.html are in serious denial.

Reminds me of raptardo and vlad...

LOL
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Cry babies. ::bigmooning::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
MarquetteGRADUATE - Mar 21, 2011 9:46 AM» Report abuse

I don't write emails to those who will not read them. Why waste time on Republican thugs? These results don't mean anything. Too bad Scotty Dropout thought they did.

Yes Virginia, that Poli Sci degree at Marquette is just as worthless as a Poli Sci degree from State U...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Denial is not a river....... ::rolllaughing::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.