Author Topic: Alfonse Rachel's latest  (Read 1315 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Alfonse Rachel's latest
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:55:07 PM »
Good find, warpmine!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:28:44 AM »
Sadly, I am pretty certain that the following is as much thought as James Earl Jones or any other liberal would give to Zo's videos:

"Ah yes,  but you see, Zo is a self-loathing black  racist, because he doesn't believe what the Rich White Liberals who obviously have the best interests of Blacks at heart told him to believe.  He is therefore a "Hater" and what he says may be ignored.  After all,  as an anointed elite, I don't have the time or interest to actually deal with what "haters" say. Life is too short. "

The "hater" label  lets a liberal forget and ignore  everything you say that they don't want to hear. After all, its coming from someone as bad as Hitler. They will think this at the same time they hold the opinion that all of these "haters" should be rounded up, put into camps and gassed if they don't accept liberalism.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:33:33 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »
  Love that guy!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:12:16 AM »
Sadly, I am pretty certain that the following is as much thought as James Earl Jones or any other liberal would give to Zo's videos:

"Ah yes,  but you see, Zo is a self-loathing black  racist, because he doesn't believe what the Rich White Liberals who obviously have the best interests of Blacks at heart told him to believe.  He is therefore a "Hater" and what he says may be ignored.  After all,  as an anointed elite, I don't have the time or interest to actually deal with what "haters" say. Life is too short. "

The "hater" label  lets a liberal forget and ignore  everything you say that they don't want to hear. After all, its coming from someone as bad as Hitler. They will think this at the same time they hold the opinion that all of these "haters" should be rounded up, put into camps and gassed if they don't accept liberalism.

"Ah yes,  but you see, Zo is a self-loathing black  racist, because he doesn't believe what the Rich White Liberals who obviously have the best interests of Blacks at heart told him to believe.  He is therefore a "Hater" and what he says may be ignored.  After all,  as an anointed elite, I don't have the time or interest to actually deal with what "haters" say. Life is too short. "

The left can certainly spin it that way but Alfonse corrects that notion early on saying "I use to be a liberal"
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 09:40:19 AM »
James Earl Jones now?  What, is this Disappointment Week for Star Wars actors?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly