Author Topic: Police: 14 dead in Colorado theater shooting  (Read 12542 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Police: 14 dead in Colorado theater shooting
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2012, 07:11:35 AM »
It's like all that unmitigated bullsh*t the Only Ones feed the public:

• Don't resist the assailant
  • Give them what they want
  • A gun will only be taken from you and used against you
  • Just carry a cell phone and a whistle
  • Don't take the law into your own hands

More exaltation of victimhood. It's pathetic. Especially when nominal men repeat this nonsense. For God's sake sound off like you've got a pair. We're Americans, not Frenchmen.

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2012, 08:43:06 AM »

If its so god damn easy why didn't someone in that theater take the gun from him?
The only way you get your gun taken from you is if you draw it and Don't fire it at someone trying to take it.
If you aren't prepared to use the thing then don't carry it, and certainly don't draw and point.

Even if it were taken from you - at least you did something. If your life is already  in danger, its not going to be in more danger because your assailant now has your gun.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:02 AM »
Absolutely. That inane little admonition has always set me off.  It's hard to take it away if it's slinging pieces of lead at the assailant at 1200 feet per second.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2012, 11:11:58 AM »
It's like all that unmitigated bullsh*t the Only Ones feed the public:

• Don't resist the assailant
  • Give them what they want
  • Just carry a cell phone and a whistle
  • Don't take the law into your own hands

More exaltation of victimhood. It's pathetic. Especially when nominal men repeat this nonsense. For God's sake sound off like you've got a pair. We're Americans, not Frenchmen.

1) The obama re election theme. ( or carry a condom)
2) The obama administration ( or carry a condom)
3) Too bad this advise wasn't followed in every mass murder the last 20 years.
4) As opposed to actually protecting yourself
5) Yea, just die.

If you have friends who believe such nonsense...you need new friends.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »
I ran into this, and she (mis)characterized it as "agreement with what was said":

I also like what {was} said, but I could see a problem getting everyone to go along with it, when push came to shove.  If only a few ended up using those suggestions, it could make the shooter even angrier, with more getting hurt.  On Flight 93 they had time to discuss a plan of action, and be sure everyone was in on it.

You know what "they" say; everything before the "but" is BS?  And apparently, she forgot everyone on Flight 93 died anyway, thereby missing the point.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2012, 05:47:23 PM »
This guy is a weak-kneed coward who had to dress up to be a big, scary tough guy.  If we had a society that recognized real men he'd never tried it.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »
Real men were brought up to respect firearms and instructed in their use, they did not resort to them to settle conflicts because that is why God gave us fists to settle disputes, and nobody up to my generation carried a grudge that led to grabbing a gun out of your parents gun case and go shoot somebody.  Such behavior was rightly attributed to people of bad and evil character and never entered the consciousness of our youth.  Ever since the womens movement, the hippie sub-culture, the militant radicals like the Weather Underground and Black Panthers, PP and all the crap advanced under breakneck speed by the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd, boys have been emasculated and taught that fists are bad, that competition is bad, that everything that makes a boy a boy and a man a man is unseemly and a throwback to our Neolithic ancestors.  Boys are brought to counciling and told they are exhibiting anti-social behavior if they stand up for themselves, they are taught that passiveness is noble and that violence is never the answer, that friendship with other males is no different than harboring sexual desires for same sex experiementation...is it any wonder that we've created ticking time bombs who knowing no other way to express themselves or their disappointments and frustrations sometimes lash out in horrific fashion?  I am by no means attributing all social ills of society and the acts of all mass muderers on the insanity of the liberal social agenda, but it cannot be said it has helped in any way to prevent it.  Most mass muderers and other violent criminals can be seen to have had some break point in their lives where a disconnect ocurred between the rational and irrational, dysfunctional households, abuse, neglect and mentors sending mixed messages.  Society created these people, yet inanimate objects like guns are to blame, the mass murderer is a victim too.  The latter is true, but not at the end point, they were victimized by parents, teachers and counselors who advocated things not designed to benefit the individual but to benefit the advancement of liberal ideology and goals long before the horrific act took place.  I see no difference between F&F on the one hand and mass murderers that slid through the failed social experiments allowed to run amok in homes, schools and places of work on the other.  It is all part of the same disease and manipulated by the same agitators.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2012, 09:10:15 PM »
Yikes.

ABCNews (yeah, I know) is reporting that the Joker's psychiatrist DID warn police about him weeks before the shooting.

Lawyers everywhere are taking notice.

The psychiatrist who treated suspected movie-theater shooter James Holmes made contact with a University of Colorado police officer to express concerns about her patient's behavior several weeks before Holmes' alleged rampage, sources told ABC News.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »
Ever since the womens movement, the hippie sub-culture, the militant radicals like the Weather Underground and Black Panthers, PP and all the crap advanced under breakneck speed by the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd, boys have been emasculated and taught that fists are bad, that competition is bad, that everything that makes a boy a boy and a man a man is unseemly and a throwback to our Neolithic ancestors.  Boys are brought to counciling and told they are exhibiting anti-social behavior if they stand up for themselves, they are taught that passiveness is noble and that violence is never the answer, that friendship with other males is no different than harboring sexual desires for same sex experiementation...is it any wonder that we've created ticking time bombs who knowing no other way to express themselves or their disappointments and frustrations sometimes lash out in horrific fashion?

"The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club."

There really is something to this I think. From the moment of birth, boys are cowed and henpecked by a feminized culture that insists all natural male instinct and behavior is somehow aberrant and sociopathic. I remember all that nonsense in school about how someone who throws a fist in self-defense is no different than the initiator of violence, how competitiveness is disdained, and countless other examples everywhere.

It produces a neurotic syndrome, not unlike caged animals in zoos. I'm sure many PhD dissertations in animal behavior have been written about novel behaviors observed in captive animals, never ever seen in their wild counterparts. I don't think it's such a stretch to say that humans undergo something similar, especially males and especially in the past generation or two as existence has become even more nannified.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »
Yikes.

ABCNews (yeah, I know) is reporting that the Joker's psychiatrist DID warn police about him weeks before the shooting.

Lawyers everywhere are taking notice.

The psychiatrist who treated suspected movie-theater shooter James Holmes made contact with a University of Colorado police officer to express concerns about her patient's behavior several weeks before Holmes' alleged rampage, sources told ABC News.

OK, I will broach the possibility...

What did the police know and when did they know it?  Were any other LEO's in state or Federal offices given this information? 

Perhaps because he is still breathing indicates he is not a patsy, but such is my level of trust in authorities now days!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2012, 07:26:47 AM »
Ever since the womens movement, the hippie sub-culture, the militant radicals like the Weather Underground and Black Panthers, PP and all the crap advanced under breakneck speed by the pc/diversity/multi-culti crowd, boys have been emasculated and taught that fists are bad, that competition is bad, that everything that makes a boy a boy and a man a man is unseemly and a throwback to our Neolithic ancestors.  Boys are brought to counciling and told they are exhibiting anti-social behavior if they stand up for themselves, they are taught that passiveness is noble and that violence is never the answer, that friendship with other males is no different than harboring sexual desires for same sex experiementation...is it any wonder that we've created ticking time bombs who knowing no other way to express themselves or their disappointments and frustrations sometimes lash out in horrific fashion?

"The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club."

There really is something to this I think. From the moment of birth, boys are cowed and henpecked by a feminized culture that insists all natural male instinct and behavior is somehow aberrant and sociopathic. I remember all that nonsense in school about how someone who throws a fist in self-defense is no different than the initiator of violence, how competitiveness is disdained, and countless other examples everywhere.

It produces a neurotic syndrome, not unlike caged animals in zoos. I'm sure many PhD dissertations in animal behavior have been written about novel behaviors observed in captive animals, never ever seen in their wild counterparts. I don't think it's such a stretch to say that humans undergo something similar, especially males and especially in the past generation or two as existence has become even more nannified.

Yup.  It is an intentional and systematic effort the supress the alpha males, all they want are pliant beta males, much easier to enslave and control.

You see that guy in the Olympics who was disqualified for "not trying hard enough"?  There is the seemingly perfect beta-male and he's being punished for beta-male behavior because they sense he is not a true beta-male but a alpha-male in beta-male clothing trying to set up a better kill.  The more we try to deny reality all people are doing is ensuring reality finds a new and better way to reassert itself.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
Convert to Islam?  Sure, seems to be the murderers psuedo-religion of choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296440/Dark-Knight-killer-James-Holmes-Muslim-prays-times-day.html

I say we cut his fricken head off, after extensive waterboarding first though to find out who his puppetmasters might be!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2013, 12:21:05 PM »
Convert to Islam?  Sure, seems to be the murderers psuedo-religion of choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296440/Dark-Knight-killer-James-Holmes-Muslim-prays-times-day.html

I say we cut his fricken head off, after extensive waterboarding first though to find out who his puppetmasters might be!

Makes me curious as to the timeline. Is he a convert since his massacre? Or was he a 'Slim before, and the media hid the truth?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
When you consider that he probably looked at the ineptitude of the regime dealing with  FOrt Hood murderer/terrorist anything is possible. "Hey look, that sand nigger is getting a free ride". ::facepalm::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2013, 08:39:32 PM »
Yeah, I'm guessing he may have had this in mind before the fact thinking it would be a good way to gain better treatment if he was captured and tossed in the can, but I really could care less.  Slaying this evil is needed, but I really want to sweat info out of him.  Since he is still breathing the patsy angle might be moot, but I believe in being thorough.