Author Topic: The Endangered RINO List  (Read 15651 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: The Endangered RINO List
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »
                 ::pimp::      Yes, Scott Brown. he just announced yesterday that he is against defunding P.Parenthood
                               I'm glad he's up again in 2012, and Im sure he's more interested in getting elected again
                               so he will pander to all the looney left here in Ma. I'm keeping my eye on this to see just who
                               this new Rhino will stand with. What a Rhino will do for a vote, huh

Someone like Brown poses the tired conundrum. Is it better to have an extreme Leftist Democrat, or the most conservative candidate that can win? Because I'll tell ya, Scott Brown is as good as we're EVER going to get in Massachusetts. He has to walk the fine line and he knows it. He's stood with the GOP on some very key things, and stood apart from them on issues that'll please his constituency in his state.

If he can bring the state's senate representation a good deal further to the right and still remain viable, is it worth it? Think Kerry/Kennedy vs Kerry/Brown. Which is better, if Brown is the best you can hope for?

There's no reason under the sun why we should settle for RINO in Texas, Arizona, Utah, or anywhere else that a staunch conservative will win. But is it worth it in Massachusetts? I think that all things considered, it is.

Yep...I consider Brown a body count or spoke in the wheel......We need the count for control. Keep him off any committees that mean anything and understand in conservative states he doesn't sell, but is a cog in the machine we need.

Agreed that he needs to be kept off any committees but to do that you need the right leadership.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »
Someone needs to start taking all this info and putting into a sticky thread that can't be posted to, except by the author to modify. A long thread is no way to distribute information.

I like the idea that someone made about dividing it up into the 50 states, and have someone responsible for each state.

Start a new separate category, and have 50 stickeys for each state.

You can blame me for that 50 state idea.   ;D

But I agree, we need a way to lock this so it becomes more of a reference tool vs an endless chain people will have to hunt through.  I am stubborn and determined and will do the latter, but if the former is available, I think it will benefit more people.

There you go with that tall order again.  Of course, it has great attaboy potential.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for the list:

Sen. John Cornyn head of the NRSC passed out millions to Tea Party opposition candidates.

Sen. Mitch McConnell supported opposition to Rand Paul.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2011, 03:12:08 PM »
Someone needs to start taking all this info and putting into a sticky thread that can't be posted to, except by the author to modify. A long thread is no way to distribute information.

I like the idea that someone made about dividing it up into the 50 states, and have someone responsible for each state.

Start a new separate category, and have 50 stickeys for each state.

Well, that's sort of what this thread already is. You guys nominate someone to be targeted...someone who is either a representative or a senator up for re-election...give good reasons as to why they should be defeated...if possible, point to a viable challenger, and I will add their name to the first entry on this thread.

That's the list. If the list becomes too big to be properly manageable then I can split it off into individual states or any other such way that makes organizational sense. As of right now, only two names are on the list. There are only two names because only two people thus far discussed on this thread are up for re-election in 2012.

I honestly thought that by now there would be ten names on the list but no one is putting anyone up for consideration.

It would be great to have a challenger listed for each incumbent stinker so that we could start soliciting for campaign donations as soon as possible. But, it's early and I don't think that there are too many districts/states where a challenger has announced yet.

So...Let's put some names (plus a discussion as to why) out in the mix so that we can populate the list.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2011, 05:03:11 PM »

If it's going to be a candidate reference compendium there should be no personal commentary or chatter.  To be of value it should be an organized reference and cross reference of published information.  All of us can provide information or take responsibility for drilling down in certain geographical areas.

Organizing and diligent maintenance/setting up the frame work to create a functioning cross reference is the trick.  The one stop, go to place, to get the info you need.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 01:55:18 PM »
I look at it as a first draft. After we have some data collected I will probably start a new thread which has links to the data in this one. That will clean it up some after we have gotten our feet wet in this one. So right now it's sort of a place to throw out some names, throw out some ideas, etc.

I think what I will do after we get a little further along is start a thread of more or less the same topic and immediately lock it. Then it will be a place to go and get info (with links) and not a place to become cluttered with random thoughts and entries.

So, a work in progress. Offer advice here, too. Like the admin in Libya, I'm just wingin' it right now.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 10:56:12 PM »
I miss Fred Thompson
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »
... Like the admin in Libya, I'm just wingin' it right now.

You doing that all without a teleprompter?

::rolllaughing::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2011, 09:24:51 AM »
I miss Fred Thompson

WHY?He seemed to be a real candidate till it meant work.I was very disappointed in him.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2011, 02:15:44 PM »
I miss Fred Thompson

WHY?He seemed to be a real candidate till it meant work.I was very disappointed in him.

Yeah, he was my guy.  But he dithered too much and in the early primaries his lack of organization killed him, and there was no amount of point gathering possible to start pulling up the the front runners, and then the McCain coronation kicked in and Huck threw Romney under the bus by sticking around and...well here we are today with a completely psychotic proglodyte running the country...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2011, 03:46:18 PM »

Kinda' causes one worry; them picking the candidate and all...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2011, 04:21:43 PM »
I miss Fred Thompson

Being from my neck of the woods,I think Fred was in lust over the idea of being President. He really didn't have his heart in it. Too bad, he is my kind of guy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2011, 04:41:39 PM »
I think Gerry was more interested in Fred being President than Fred was

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »
I miss Fred Thompson

Yeah, he was my guy.  But he dithered too much and in the early primaries his lack of organization killed him, and there was no amount of point gathering possible to start pulling up the the front runners, and then the McCain coronation kicked in and Huck threw Romney under the bus by sticking around and...well here we are today with a completely psychotic proglodyte running the country...
sh*t he couldn't even stick with his "Radio" show!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline mindyourbusiness

• Newb
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »
I know the focus is congress and removing RINOs (agree to remove all mentioned) but we must also stop RINOs like Tim Pawlenty who talk like a conservative to get elected, but like to compromise our freedom and country and do the opposite (green tendencies, global warming legislation in Minn., signed and celebrated statewide smoking ban...etc.) of conservatism. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »
I know the focus is congress and removing RINOs (agree to remove all mentioned) but we must also stop RINOs like Tim Pawlenty who talk like a conservative to get elected, but like to compromise our freedom and country and do the opposite (green tendencies, global warming legislation in Minn., signed and celebrated statewide smoking ban...etc.) of conservatism. 

Welcome aboard.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2011, 08:00:45 AM »
Horrible way to start the day. Turn on FNC and they have Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Lindsey Graham being interviewed about entitlement reform. Specifically, SS reform. Paul and Lee were able to get through it without holding their noses so good for them but why?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2011, 09:23:45 AM »
Why Miss Lindsey?  Why?

::puke::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2011, 09:37:58 AM »
Why Miss Lindsey?  Why?

They love pubbies like Miz Lindsey and McShame because they regularly sell us out. They also like dhimmicrats like weener and greyskull because they regularly trash us.

Any questions?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »
Why Miss Lindsey?  Why?

They love pubbies like Miz Lindsey and McShame because they regularly sell us out. They also like dhimmicrats like weener and greyskull because they regularly trash us.

Any questions?

The next question is obvious, but contains gratuitous descriptions of violence, which shall remain under seal in a vault marked "Plan R" ("R" for Reckoning) to be accessed at the proper time.  (It's the only vault I keep, anything else is too...transitory!)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
I'm thinking I might want to add my new rep.
Mike Kelly, Pa.3

I had an opportunity to talk with him before the primary for 5 minutes while he was gathering signatures for his petition to get on the ballot.

His only claim was that he knew how to beat the lap dog, Dahlkamper.
I questioned him on several topics and got no answer on any other than he could beat her (which he did)

He has voted with the leadership on EVERY bill so far including the budget bill.
He ain't no conservative and will be no help