Author Topic: Steny Hoyer's rampant UNsanity  (Read 1339 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Steny Hoyer's rampant UNsanity
« on: July 18, 2012, 03:08:18 PM »
I wonder if Steny is still carrying Pelosi's purse....

.... because he sure is still carrying her water.

During a pen and pad briefing with reporters on Capitol Hill, Hoyer was asked if any Democrats are “reconsidering the wisdom” of letting the Bush tax cuts expire at year’s end for the top income earners given the still struggling U.S. economy.

"I haven’t talked to any who are of that mind," said Hoyer. "If you talk to economists, they will tell you there are two things that are the most stimulative that you can do -- one’s unemployment insurance, the other’s food stamps, okay?”

“Why is that?” he said.  “Because those folks who receive those resources must spend them. And they’ll spend them almost upon receipt. Most economists with whom I talk believe that those with significant discretionary income, that that’s not the case.”

::bashing::

So, when we get to 100% unemployment, the economy will boom away, right?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Steny Hoyer's rampant UNsanity
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:16:25 PM »
Not to mention the requisite Scrooge McDuck fallacy that these libtards are so fond of. All that accumulated wealth is just poured into a giant vault where Fat Cats like Romney go swimming in it. Right? Or do they just stuff it under their mattresses?

They simply have no ability to comprehend the idea that its invested in something, where it is being used to create new wealth further downstream.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:23:35 AM »
Hoyer also believes that Jack Benny really DID have an underground vault guarded by a bear named "Carmichael" .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 04:37:41 AM »
I wonder if Steny is still carrying Pelosi's purse....

.... because he sure is still carrying her water.

During a pen and pad briefing with reporters on Capitol Hill, Hoyer was asked if any Democrats are “reconsidering the wisdom” of letting the Bush tax cuts expire at year’s end for the top income earners given the still struggling U.S. economy.

"I haven’t talked to any who are of that mind," said Hoyer. "If you talk to economists, they will tell you there are two things that are the most stimulative that you can do -- one’s unemployment insurance, the other’s food stamps, okay?”

“Why is that?” he said.  “Because those folks who receive those resources must spend them. And they’ll spend them almost upon receipt. Most economists with whom I talk believe that those with significant discretionary income, that that’s not the case.”

::bashing::

So, when we get to 100% unemployment, the economy will boom away, right?

This is so typical ! The son-of-a-bitch has never held a job outside of politics and is totally clueless on business and economics .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 07:11:00 AM »
Steny, like all democrats in good standing with progressive idiocy, is incapable of understanding the real world because they have never lived in it, they've merely attached themselves where necessary to suck the life blood out of those who are in the real world.

Time to cut all ties and let them die.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 07:26:43 AM »
Steny, like all democrats in good standing with progressive idiocy, is incapable of understanding the real world because they have never lived in it, they've merely attached themselves where necessary to suck the life blood out of those who are in the real world.

Time to cut all ties and let them die.
I'm for that!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
You ever pull a fat, swollen tick off a dog and stomp it?  Stolen blood goes everywhere.  I've always thought that is Nature's perfect form of Democrat.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »
You ever pull a fat, swollen tick off a dog and stomp it?  Stolen blood goes everywhere.  I've always thought that is Nature's perfect form of Democrat.
Agreed! Grotesque and it cannot walk to it's next meal.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.