Author Topic: Olympic hurdles  (Read 7638 times)

charlesoakwood

Olympic hurdles
« on: July 22, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »

Michelle Jenneke Sexy Australian Hurdler ( Full )

AoS

Emerging 19-year-old Michelle Jenneke, who hails from Sydney, has become worldwide internet sensation after some very interesting dance moves at last weekend's Barcelona World Junior Championships.

While she completely dominated her women's 100-metre hurdle event, it's Jenneke's sexy warm-up dance - which included wiggling her hips and shimmying - that's made her famous around the Web.

The footage has gone viral and has become a YouTube sensation - with the most popular video one of her moving to a catchy dance tune.

It has gone everywhere, even USA Today - which described the footage as "unique way of stretching."

and American ex LSU student, Lolo Jones ...

SEC Storied: Lolo Jones

http://www.getingo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lolo-jones-nude-virgin-by-Ngo-okafor.jpg

Wiki
Lolo Jones was born on August 5, 1982. Jones attended eight schools in eight years while her single mother, Lori, often held down two jobs to support her family of six. Lolo's father spent most of her childhood in the Air Force or, later, in state prison. In third grade, the Jones family settled in the basement of a Des Moines Salvation Army church. During the summer when day camps were offered at the church, Lolo would wake up early to avoid being teased by other kids if they found out she was living in the basement.[5]

When her family was about to make another move, this time to Forest City, Iowa, Lolo told her mother "Mom, I can't go to a city that doesn't have a track. I'm trying to pursue my dream."[5] Lolo and her family parted ways, and she lived with four different families during her enrollment at Theodore Roosevelt High School in Des Moines.[6]

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Olympic hurdles
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 02:39:58 PM »
Well, I wondered how long it was going to take for that vid to get posted here .... and by which culprit.  ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
It's interesting to watch her - especially the last angle - in comparison to the Chinese runner. She was mathematically precise while simultaneous fluid in her motion whereas the Chinese girl added a step midway through the course. The broken stride cost her what looked like a very close finish.

Oh, and yea - she's fun to watch warming up ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
Never heard of Michelle Jenneke before this post.  Well, I don't have that excuse anymore.   ;D

Heck, I don't know the other girl either.  But I am more of a winter Olympic guy myself.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
Snow bunnies or figure skaters?   ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »
I'm not choosy.   ;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-expels-olympic-athlete-over-racist-tweets-133129950--oly.html?_esi=1

ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Triple jumper Voula Papachristou was expelled from Greece's Olympic team Wednesday for her comments on Twitter mocking African immigrants and expressing support for a far-right party.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »
Apologizing to Orwellian's is bad enough, but to Leftist pc/diversity/multi-culti fools is even dumber, witness the Leftists still slamming her after said apology.  Should just tell them all to go FOAD!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »
I don't have a wandering eye for young girls or even the slightest interest in that regard but when I saw the video of her little dance and hurdle performance the other day I began to have wistful memories of my freshman year in college .

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 07:32:21 PM »
  AHHH to be a Hurdle. ::oldman::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 10:05:01 PM »
 ::hysterical::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 03:02:49 PM »

Emilie Heymans won the women's three-metre final at the Canadian Olympic diving trials Saturday at the Olympic Pool in Montreal.

Quebec native Emilie Heymans had already qualified to compete in her fourth Olympics in synchronized diving. (Graham Hughes/Canadian Press)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 09:39:29 PM »

A great uniform hurdle will confront Islamic Women's Volleyballers.
Western culture at the simplest level will exhibit the conflict of cultures
and the superiority of the West. The Ladies of Islam will have a difficult
time overcoming their sanctioned attire.

Female beach volleyball players will have the choice to wear less revealing uniforms at the London Olympics as the sport's governing body seeks to respect countries' cultural beliefs.

Standard issue: Talita Antunes (L) and Renata Ribeiro (R) of Brazil in action  Photo: EPA

... Federation spokesman Richard Baker said that "many of these countries have religious and cultural requirements so the uniform needed to be more flexible".

The modified rule permits "shorts of a maximum length of three centimeters (1.18 inches) above the knee, and sleeved or sleeveless tops". ...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »

A great uniform hurdle will confront Islamic Women's Volleyballers.
Western culture at the simplest level will exhibit the conflict of cultures
and the superiority of the West. The Ladies of Islam will have a difficult
time overcoming their sanctioned attire.

Female beach volleyball players will have the choice to wear less revealing uniforms at the London Olympics as the sport's governing body seeks to respect countries' cultural beliefs.

Standard issue: Talita Antunes (L) and Renata Ribeiro (R) of Brazil in action  Photo: EPA

... Federation spokesman Richard Baker said that "many of these countries have religious and cultural requirements so the uniform needed to be more flexible".

The modified rule permits "shorts of a maximum length of three centimeters (1.18 inches) above the knee, and sleeved or sleeveless tops". ...

Why the hell is religion being brought into this?The religious ones can wear whatever the hell they want and leave us alone.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 06:34:12 AM »
That reminds me...

The other day I saw a Jihadi slave sporting full Mecca-tarp and there is so much of that material flowing about the moron didn't even know a good square foot or two of that crap was hanging out the bottom of her vehicle...

Not the first time I've seen that either...

Let 'em wear whatever they want, getting bounced earlier in the proceedings will rid us of their unwanted presence!

::mooning::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
Wasn't sure if this warrants a separate thread or just to bundle it in with the other olympics stuff. The British press has fired the opening salvo at mittens. Apparently they would prefer to take open insults from Øbozo tahn a mild criticism from Romney...

'What a car crash... worse than Sarah Palin': British politicians' fury at Romney's blunder-filled visit to London ahead of Olympics

Top political figures in Britain have been queuing up to criticise Mitt Romney after he kicked off his first foreign tour by publicly questioning whether London would be able to run the Olympics smoothly.

The most high-profile humiliation came when thousands of Brits jeered him after London's Mayor Boris Johnson mocked him at a concert to mark the end of the Olympic Torch relay.

However, behind the scenes officials were even more scathing about the Republican presidential hopeful, describing his visit as a 'car crash' and comparing him unfavourably to Sarah Palin.

Another official who met with the former Governor of Massachusetts said he was 'apparently devoid of charm, warmth, humour or sincerity'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179630/Mitt-Romneys-Olympics-visit-London-What-car-crash--worse-Sarah-Palin.html#ixzz21pl727oi

"comparing him unfavourably to Sarah Palin"?!! What a bunch of nits!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »

That's one of the best compliments Romney has received.

Mitt and Sarah  ::grouphug::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
They can be insulted by a Halfrican Communist POS but the slightest criticsm from anyone else sends them over the bend?  Showing hate for Romney & Palin?  What do they have in common?  Oh, they're white and not cork-soaking commie trash!  Take constructive criticism well?  Not Limey's, according to the Daily Snail!  But if you're a person of color and a commie punk loser nothing said can be challenged.  ::mooning::    ::cussing::    ::doublebird::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »

The Romney's are facing another Olympic hurdle, the Brits are turning
the dressage event into a battle of the Romney "straights" against the
Dutch "gays".   It's all over the world, the media's just the same.

Equestrian Features Gay Gal Versus Romney Gal In Olympics Dressage

Or better said by the Guardian - How the Romneys put USA Olympic equestrian team on the map

Jan Ebeling will be riding Ann Romney's horse, Rafalca, at the London 2012 Olympics. Photograph: Zuma Press

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
Mitt should bring up this stuff and then say "See, I offered constructive criticism and the British press wanted to blow it all out of proportion, perhaps they should ask officials how they are handling these recent issues."!

Confusion over ticketed events...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/archery/9431496/London-2012-Olympics-hundreds-of-fans-turned-away-from-archery-after-turning-up-without-tickets.html

Cabbies going apenuts over traffic jams caused by "olympic lanes"...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/27/uk-oly-taxi-protest-day-idUSLNE86Q02820120727

A dead Turk...

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19128048/turkish-olympic-boxing-official-dies-in-london

Do vacancies indicate a lack of interest?  Benefits to establishments could be less than anticipated...

http://blogs.smartmoney.com/paydirt/2012/07/26/still-time-to-make-a-london-long-jump/

And to top it all off a CNN dude sides with Romney!

“Actually everything he said was completely true.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/cnns-piers-morgan-defends-mitt-romney-on-olympics-comments-video/

::oldman::