Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Rooskies looking for Naval bases

(1/1)

Libertas:
Cuba, Vietnam and the Seychelles...restore pride & project power...

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-wants-naval-bases-abroad-report-114011895.html?_esi=1

Yeah, whatever, pride I understand, Rooskies always feel slighted, it comes natural to them...projecting power?  With what?

Vietnam seems not interested in hosting one nations ships, they want to suck port facility fees from all.  And Cuba?  Only a dipsh*t like Stymie would allow that, anybody else should have the sense JFK did and say screw that noise!  Seychelles?  Whatever, knock yourself out, Vladdie!

::)

charlesoakwood:

Pootie is going to see how far Obama will bend.  That Cuba thing has "missle crisis" and "Bay of Pigs" written all over it.  Then Viet Nam and the Chicoms
desires and our increasing presence there.  And the Seychelles:

Is the US going to dump on another friend?

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/6268.htm

Building A US Military Base In The Seychelles

He's pushing Obama at the four corners of the world. 
This election can't come fast enough.
He wants to give Romney, like Clinton did Bush, so many brush fires that he won't be able to focus on the economy.  Reaganesque 'eh?

Glock32:

--- Quote from: Libertas on July 27, 2012, 11:58:39 AM ---Yeah, whatever, pride I understand, Rooskies always feel slighted, it comes natural to them...projecting power?  With what?

--- End quote ---

They always feel slighted because of their raging inferiority complex.  They've never been truly European, always the outlier that sort of is and sort of isn't.  They kind of remind me of the ghetto trash you see always getting riled up if they perceive that they've been "dissed".  It's infantile.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on July 27, 2012, 01:25:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on July 27, 2012, 11:58:39 AM ---Yeah, whatever, pride I understand, Rooskies always feel slighted, it comes natural to them...projecting power?  With what?

--- End quote ---

They always feel slighted because of their raging inferiority complex.  They've never been truly European, always the outlier that sort of is and sort of isn't.  They kind of remind me of the ghetto trash you see always getting riled up if they perceive that they've been "dissed".  It's infantile.

--- End quote ---

They only have themselves to blame, those darn Czar's and Czarina's who were much ridculed and despised by the Commie's tried to make their nation more European and less backasswards, and what did the Romonav's get for it?  Murdered!  So now they have a post-Soviet hangover and a double-dose of inferiority issues...no wonder they are still a pain in our ass!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version