Author Topic: Ebola Outbreak  (Read 86782 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ebola Czar Ron Klain: Top Issue in the World is Overpopulation (video)
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2014, 01:03:54 PM »
Awesome....this is like giving Dr Mengele a humanitarian award...

That's the thing:  guys like Klain believe they honestly deserve it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ebola Czar Ron Klain: Top Issue in the World is Overpopulation (video)
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2014, 06:31:28 AM »
Awesome....this is like giving Dr Mengele a humanitarian award...

That's the thing:  guys like Klain believe they honestly deserve it.

They deserve something quite the opposite...they all do...and I hope to get to see/participate in some of that!

There just simply is no justification for cooperating with evil, zero, zip...nada!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: It is time to quarantine Africa
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
Since its racists to quarantine Africa,  why are other African countries closing their borders with the three countries with Ebola?

Because they can't have it spread to them,  duh!  Yeah,  its that simple!

It's alway pointed out by the regime and other liberal that only three nations have ebola in Africa.  So what?   They fail to note that Ebola isn't the only nasty thing brewing in Africa. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2014, 07:10:06 PM »
Hell, Ebola probably can't even crack Africa's Top 5.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2014, 11:48:28 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2014, 07:27:59 AM »
Let Africa Sink

Yeah, this really covers the essentials, Africa 101, no follow up course needed, thank you!

"In Africa, life is cheap."  That will never change.

"The viciousness, the cruelty, the corruption, the duplicity, the savagery, and the incompetence is endemic to the entire continent, and is so much of an anathema to any right-thinking person that the civilized imagination simply stalls when faced with its ubiquity, and with the enormity of trying to fix it. The Western media shouldn't even bother reporting on it. All that does is arouse our feelings of horror, and the instinctive need to do something, anything--but everything has been tried before, and failed. Everything, of course, except self-reliance."

Yup.

"All we should do is make sure that none of Africa gets transplanted over to the U.S., because the danger to our society is dire if it does."

Too fricken late...if the threat of Ebola isn't stopping flights, nothing will. So, this point is moot.

"So here's my solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself."

That was largely being done, with help by the West, Russia, China and the Norks, then this humanitarian crap kicked in...no surprise it seemed to pick up steam about the same time progressive mind-rot was settling in deeper.  Again, this option is rendered moot by the very idiocy plaguing the Western world.

Bottom line this author (man? woman?) is correct, but, we're screwed already!

The only thing that can save us is the very thing people on both sides of our own divide here at home fear, for different reasons...

But...this person left out one important player who could overrun this continent...some Pan-Islamic state. 

Still, would be one less jackass to deal with in the end...

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Obama's Obola Fiasco
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2015, 08:58:49 PM »
Oh, Whoop!!  The Bamster blew a bunch of cash an military resources on another big waste!!   ::bashing::

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/us-built-ebola-treatment-centers-in-liberia-are-nearly-empty-as-disease-fades/2015/01/18/9acc3e2c-9b52-11e4-86a3-1b56f64925f6_story.html

TUBMANBURG, Liberia — Near the hillside shelter where dozens of men and women died of Ebola, a row of green U.S. military tents sit atop a vast expanse of imported gravel. The generators hum; chlorinated water churns in brand-new containers; surveillance cameras send a live feed to a large-screen television.

There’s only one thing missing from this state-of-the-art Ebola treatment center: Ebola patients.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Obama's Obola Fiasco
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2015, 03:29:02 PM »
President DumbAss had help, though. There is no shortage of blame to be passed around for this and countless other federal actions for which the answer is ALWAYS to shoot bazooka loads of taxpayer money at any problem without any consideration to its  efficacy. Republicans and Democrats are both responsible for this nonsense. Barry merely took the credit.

The thing is (and this is where I launch into a broad rant), I am very discouraged about the future of our country. Yes, there are still some very big differences between Democrat and Republican elected officials but unfortunately with each passing day those differences are getting smaller. The establishment Republicans are virtually indistinguishable from the Democrats on virtually all non-military/national security issues. They have never been on board with the conservative social agenda and they have historically only given lip service to the conservative fiscal agenda. Only recently has it become clear that they have dropped the pretense about being fiscally responsible. We have been sold out. We all know it.

It is only the conservative wing that still carries the flame for the concept of a representative, Constitutional, non-intrusive, small government. And they are a minority. They fight the good fight but it is a charge of the Light Brigade. A Sisyphean task. I am resigned to watching the sun set on our country. I know that my children will raise their children in a darkened world. We have had a good run but it's largely over and it may be decades or centuries before it happens again. It may never happen again. But it happened once and because of that I am at least mildly hopeful. Right now, though, I see us as like the failing Roman Empire...consumed with carnality, corrupt and rotting from within.

*sigh*

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2015, 06:14:12 PM »
President DumbAss had help, though. There is no shortage of blame to be passed around for this and countless other federal actions for which the answer is ALWAYS to shoot bazooka loads of taxpayer money at any problem without any consideration to its  efficacy. Republicans and Democrats are both responsible for this nonsense. Barry merely took the credit.

The thing is (and this is where I launch into a broad rant), I am very discouraged about the future of our country. Yes, there are still some very big differences between Democrat and Republican elected officials but unfortunately with each passing day those differences are getting smaller. The establishment Republicans are virtually indistinguishable from the Democrats on virtually all non-military/national security issues. They have never been on board with the conservative social agenda and they have historically only given lip service to the conservative fiscal agenda. Only recently has it become clear that they have dropped the pretense about being fiscally responsible. We have been sold out. We all know it.

It is only the conservative wing that still carries the flame for the concept of a representative, Constitutional, non-intrusive, small government. And they are a minority. They fight the good fight but it is a charge of the Light Brigade. A Sisyphean task. I am resigned to watching the sun set on our country. I know that my children will raise their children in a darkened world. We have had a good run but it's largely over and it may be decades or centuries before it happens again. It may never happen again. But it happened once and because of that I am at least mildly hopeful. Right now, though, I see us as like the failing Roman Empire...consumed with carnality, corrupt and rotting from within.

*sigh*

We could have a long drawn out fall like Rome, but I doubt it.  The improved communication and transportation  have yielded "just in time" delivery systems and a degree of interconnectedness that is unprecedented.  The fall of the United States has been underway now since at least the early 1900s ( Prohibition, income tax, popular election of senators, the federal reserve,  and yes, sorry ladies, woman's suffrage.) One could even argue that the Civil War was the beginning of the fall as it lead to a significant strengthening of the Federal government. These United States became THE United States.

The Final Fall will come swiftly, over decades at best, but more likely just a few years.  Assuming we avoid a civil war -- The Dollar will go, Federal services and enforcement will go with it, and the millions dependent upon those services will riot, and then starve or be killed by other citizens protecting  their own life and property. I am hoping the world powers will simply see this as a wonderful moment to grab control of the situation, and won't bother invading - letting us stew instead - but they could just EMP us and then come in to invade and  after a few winters have softened us up.  But its more likely they will just use their control over the new reserve currency to buy up resources and pay Americans 3rd world wages t extract them , just as is done now in Africa and South America. Just like the multinationals did to Argentina after her collapse. I suspect that unlike Argentine though, a large part of our population will simply commit suicide when they can't have the latest iDevice, their cable is cancelled and eating means working - hard - with your hands.

after the r-Type herd has been destroyed and before we are invaded by K-type warriors from elsewhere, when the majoirty are freedom loving independents-- that is when we must collect ourselves and reinstate the Constitution - with some required improvements - such as taking public assistance or govt contracts deprives you of the right to vote or to be active politically in any format,  a voter fraud system that is actually enforced ( I am fond the Iraqi purple dye on the hands), and a protection of the individual right of conscience ( not just "religion"  ) - and a flat tax system in which EVERYONE PAYS, and a requirement that ONLY gold and silver may be used for currency- and only the STATE governments may mint it.  (Perhaps allow a "speculative" fiat currency be allowed to live along side it.. maybe..).  I would also support a dollar for dollar reduction in taxes for charitable donations. Our time is coming. It has happened once, and WE KNOW THAT and have enjoyed the fruits of it.  It makes it ever so likely to happen again.  Even if there is a police state you can be the first space colony  will declare independence as soon as its possible, and if we get a star drive, the people like us will always push out a little farther to keep away from the ever grown arm of the alliance.  Humans will again live free someday.  But perhaps not in our lifetimes.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:17:48 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2015, 12:54:07 AM »
A world without the USA is going to be very bad indeed, though. A long, long time in darkness for humanity awaits. A new dark ages.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2015, 07:30:13 AM »
Not everybody in this nation is a suicidal jackass!

Problem is...the suicidal jackasses are also homicidal...they want to kill everyone else too!!

Some folks don't look kindly on that sort of thing and are going to go hard if they go at all...these idiots will find that out sooner or later...(I'm hoping sooner!)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Ebola Vaccine
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2016, 04:52:38 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/health/ebola-vaccine.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fhealth&action=click&contentCollection=health&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=1

The vaccine has not yet been approved by any regulatory authority, but it is considered so effective that an emergency stockpile of 300,000 doses has already been created for use should an outbreak flare up again.

If it does flare up, these doses will be available at your local FEMA camp along with your work detail assignment and your identity chip.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Ebola Vaccine
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2016, 01:47:59 PM »
Thanks for that bit of umm....good news?

Yeah, the Establishment hierarchy already got theirs...free to introduce the virus at their leisure.

We really took our eye for this angle, didn't we?

Gah!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Ebola Vaccine
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2016, 05:32:39 PM »
Why do I get the feeling I'm not on the "list"?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Ebola Thread
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2018, 12:03:00 PM »
Jeesh, I had no idea we had so many threads about Ebola!

1st - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,6473.msg72837.html#msg72837

2nd - More on "they're coming to off us" - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,11801.msg133026.html#msg133026

3rd - Coming to kill us part 2 and Obama is part of it - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,11795.msg133167.html#msg133167

4th - Crichton novel tie in and Obola planned indifference - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,11821.msg133257.html#msg133257

5th - Reston, VA/Hot Zone/tainted meat - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,11831.msg133283.html#msg133283

6th - Ebola spreading - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,11986.msg134656.html#msg134656

7th - Obala's moonbat Ebola Czar (who did absolutely nothing on Ebola) - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,12254.msg136962.html#msg136962

8th - My call to quarantine Africa (unheeded by TPTB's) - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,12038.msg137086.html#msg137086

9th - Foolish Obala/DeepState double-down on stupid and committing military to Africa - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,12597.msg140267.html#msg140267

10th - Vaccine for the DeepState, rest of America gets nothing - http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,14882.msg159953.html#msg159953

And now the latest update:

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/08/nothing-good-to-see-here.html

The confusing story...due to Africa being Africa and DeepState organs being DeepState organs...basically, as with most things, we are all on our own.

So, helpful hints of stuff to avoid, should be common sense...

Needless to say, avoid here as well...open borders crowd credit where it belongs.  Weisshaupt's initial assertion that the end game is in play and this is one vehicle of their final solution cannot be invalidated yet.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: The Ebola Thread
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2018, 12:24:03 PM »
This link from your post --

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/08/nothing-good-to-see-here.html

-- is the latest I've read on the coming fiasco.  Aesop's got quite a way with words and I get "coming fiasco" from what he's written.

P.S. I didn't realize either that we had that many Ebola threads.

eta:  Perhaps some merging is in order ..........  What do you think, Libertas?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2018, 12:35:20 PM »
If we stack 'em in order, probably be OK as they line up pretty good.  I know we have other topics we could do that but some conversations get a dominant theme and others ramble all over...but this one seems to lend itself to merging.

::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2018, 09:11:29 PM »
Arranging every post in chronological order would be a huge pain and I'm not willing to invest the time.  I will merge the threads.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Ebola Outbreak
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2018, 09:32:12 PM »
Done, however it worked out.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Ebola Outbreak
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2018, 11:32:37 AM »
Looks good!   ::thumbsup::