Author Topic: Ebola Outbreak  (Read 87403 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ebola Outbreak
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2019, 06:58:06 AM »
The lamestream media sure isn't .......... hmmm, maybe if it's here and spreads, they will report it to make Trump look bad.

If they don't, what do y'all figure we should be watching for?

Any watching by definition is way too late...and any news to be had via MFM is only going to be coming out if in some way the demonized groups (Trump, Trump people, Trump supporters...non-demonazi white hetero Christian males and such) can be blamed.

The public likely will be universally uninformed.  But if reports via family, friends, co-workers...friends of friends & family in the border patrol or militia, construction workers on the wall...fedcoat agency types hear/see sick illegals being carted away in full hazmat containment procedures (or they and their families go off work unannounced and out of town)...hospital workers and odd patient quarantines or workers quitting suddenly or even dying suddenly...or like in the depths of the Cold War VIPs disappearing from public view or seen hauling ass out of town/into bunkers. 

Again, for most...this is too late, patient zero beget patients too many!

The fedcoats will not want to cause a panic until they themselves are out of Dodge.

You're one of a kind, Libs.  First you wrote it's too late for watching, then you proceeded to answer, in your opinion, what to watch for.   ::kissface::

That's for in case anyone at home is keeping score.

::popcorn::

That too.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:13:27 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2019, 05:09:20 PM »
All it takes is some Jihadi infectng some person before they get on the plane bound for the US.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2019, 09:38:13 PM »
From Aesop:

Here's your handy link to everything I've ever written about Ebola, that I thusly tagged.

... It will work going forward, as long as Blogger is a going concern as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2019, 10:17:47 AM »
Unlike Hussein O, I’m certain that Trump will not allow them into the country.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2019, 11:42:43 AM »

He will try...the good people he has will try...

But all it takes is one acolyte of the conspirators in the bureaucracy to let someone slip in...full-frontal intentional or through some misguided obedience to pre-programmed political correctness...doesn't matter, damage done.

And in no way shape or form is the CDC and our nations hospitals adequately prepared for a real outbreak.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2019, 12:38:31 PM »

June 7, 2019 --

Hundreds of African migrants have been arrested in Texas after a “dramatic rise” in arrivals at the southern US border, according to patrol agents.

More from 500 people from African countries were detained near the frontier city of Del Rio in the past week, said US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which warned of a “humanitarian crisis”.

Most were families from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola.

“The introduction of this new population places additional burdens on processing stations, to include language and cultural differences,” said Del Rio sector chief patrol agent Raul Ortiz.

The recent arrivals included a group of 116 migrants detained after arriving at the southern US border late on 30 May.

“This large group from Africa further demonstrates the complexity and severity of the border security and humanitarian crisis at our southwest border,” Mr Ortiz added.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-border-mexico-immigration-africa-trump-congo-angola-a8948241.html

At least 300 African migrants have also travelled on to San Antonio, Texas, about 150 miles from Del Rio, with hundreds more expected in the next few days.

San Antonio’s city government has opened two support centres for those travelling and is working with local charities to provide food and emergency shelter.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2019, 08:16:42 AM »
I'm sure all is...still...well...

Ahh...umm...wait a sec...

The U.S. federal government continues to quietly put out a call for Ebola screeners at airports including Dulles International Airport in the Washington area, as migrants from an Ebola-afflicted region in Africa settle in the United States.

The job “EMT, Ebola Airport Screener” has a very straightforward job description: “To screen passengers that have traveled back from Ebola-affected nations. This will include checking vital signs, temperature and having passengers fill out questionnaires. This will include tracking and reporting all recovered results.”

The job listing is posted on Careerbuilder.com and LinkedIn by Caduceus Healthcare.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/preparations-quietly-made-to-screen-for-ebola-at-us-airports_3048016.html?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newslink&utm_term=members&utm_content=20190821114455

...oh yeah, this'll work...everything will be just fine...

/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2019, 11:18:23 AM »
Soooooo.......

Mortality rate dropping from 75% to whatever...not zero...is a flat-out "cure"?

100% eradication at any stage of infection would be considered "a cure", everything else is merely a "better treatment" until "a cure" is found...right direction, wrong language.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2019, 07:33:33 PM »
  If it's so curable take off the hasmat crap and prove it. I doubt they would ever do it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2019, 09:47:35 AM »
There seems to be some increasing preparedness in healthcare circles for generic emergencies now too...which the public is meant to be blissfully unaware of...that naturally is not connected to anything specific...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #152 on: February 15, 2021, 09:19:14 AM »
Meanwhile...with all eyes distracted by the Trojan Horse euphemistically called the COVID-19 vaccine...a real deadly virus re-emergences on the dark continent...

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/new-ebola-outbreak-deaths-west-africa-declared-epidemic-situation

...nothing to see here, get your f**king mask back on, peasant!

::outrage::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »
Oh gawdamit!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2021, 08:27:39 AM »
Yeah, and you know when those Beijing Bitches at WHO jump in...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/who-issues-alert-six-african-nations-after-recent-ebola-outbreaks

...you know something went from maybe to oh, sh!t quickly...

"prepare and look"

Yeah, those Chi-Com arse-worshippers are indispensable, aren't they?   ::)

::asskicking::