Author Topic: My prayer request  (Read 2119 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: My prayer request
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 08:07:10 PM »
Progress report?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 08:20:28 PM »
Better everyday.

Doc says by 6 weeks or so the obvious effects (speech,etc) should no longer be noticable.

Plus what I'm happy about is he's slowly becoming interested in exercising and eating better  :)  AND he's trying to lessen his stress...

and his brother has suddenly gotten interested in his own health and my brother went back on his blood pressure meds

Thanks for asking!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
Good news, we'll keep the prayers coming!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 09:19:37 PM »
Better everyday.

Doc says by 6 weeks or so the obvious effects (speech,etc) should no longer be noticable.

Plus what I'm happy about is he's slowly becoming interested in exercising and eating better  :)  AND he's trying to lessen his stress...

and his brother has suddenly gotten interested in his own health and my brother went back on his blood pressure meds

Thanks for asking!

::grouphug::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"